My husband and I stayed two nights in May 2014 for a close to home get away. We live in Langley BC, we'd wanted to re-visit the beautiful, wonderfully staffed Chrysalis Inn and Spa. We wandered around the little town of Fairhaven, enjoyed the sea air and the views. Our room was a King Suite, the same one we had last visit, gorgeous room....I wish we could've stayed a week. We ventured into the amazing Keenen's restaurant, where the food and drinks are served by the nicest staff. Impressive all around, we will be back again, I can't wait. Maybe in the fall...to enjoy the fall leaves and sunsets. Thank you again for being amazing hosts, we are sincerely grateful.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Chrysalis is a beautifully designed, award winning hotel and spa in a stunning waterfront setting. Luxurious guestrooms and suites offer comfortable hospitality with luxurious amenities, designed to enable guests to work or unwind with every comfort and convenience. Cuddle up in a bay view room or suite with cozy window seats, fireplaces and double soaking or whirlpool tubs. Watch the sunset from the restaurant and bar, or stroll the boardwalk over the water. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotwire, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Priceline and Orbitz so you can book your The Chrysalis Inn & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Chrysalis Hotel Bellingham
- The Chrysalis Inn And Spa
- Chrysalis Hotel