My wife took me here for an overnighter get-away, even though we only live 25 minutes from here it seemed we were tucked away on one of the San Jaun islands.
The spa was great and the happy hour on the patio over looking the bay was awesome. We had dinner at Keenan's restaurant located in the hotel (4.5) They have a great selection of fresh seafood and some great steaks. The "wicked shrimp" appetizer was the best.
So the rooms are very spacious, with big windows that look over the bay, fireplace, jacuzzi tubs and pretty much anything you would ever want.
A real nice pier is right outside the door. A great place for a stroll and there is a walking path that goes to downtown or Fairhaven.
Should mention the train, but really it just didn't seem to be that big of deal. I actually enjoyed watching it from the patio it's like right there.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Chrysalis is a beautifully designed, award winning hotel and spa in a stunning waterfront setting. Luxurious guestrooms and suites offer comfortable hospitality with luxurious amenities, designed to enable guests to work or unwind with every comfort and convenience. Cuddle up in a bay view room or suite with cozy window seats, fireplaces and double soaking or whirlpool tubs. Watch the sunset from our restaurant and wine bar, or stroll the boardwalk over the water. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotwire, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Orbitz and Priceline so you can book your The Chrysalis Inn & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Chrysalis Inn And Spa
- The Chrysalis Hotel Bellingham
- Chrysalis Hotel