I like the Chrysalis very much and have stayed several times. The rooms are very comfortable and the trains don't bother me....much. This time (September 2013) I was disappointed to find that they no longer offer the buffet breakfast (for I think it was $6.00). It was the best hotel buffet breakfast I've encountered: not just coffee, stale rolls, and yogurt, but good scrambled eggs and bacon. Alas, now it's all menu-driven. I ordered the Wavos-rancheros and it was just eggs on top of a heap of black beans out of a can. When I checked in the gal at the desk said breakfast is served 7:30 - 11, so I assumed nothing had changed since my last stay only five months prior. Oh, well. Also, I ordered the scallops for dinner the night before...room service...and although tasty, they were incredibly salty! I guess the restaurant is under new management. As for the spa, I've never tried it because I get scared off by the announcement that spa services should be scheduled two weeks in advance. When I go to Bellingham it's usually spur of the moment.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Chrysalis is a beautifully designed, award winning hotel and spa in a stunning waterfront setting. Luxurious guestrooms and suites offer comfortable hospitality with luxurious amenities, designed to enable guests to work or unwind with every comfort and convenience. Cuddle up in a bay view room or suite with cozy window seats, fireplaces and double soaking or whirlpool tubs. Watch the sunset from our restaurant and wine bar, or stroll the boardwalk over the water. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your The Chrysalis Inn & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Chrysalis Inn And Spa
- The Chrysalis Hotel Bellingham
- Chrysalis Hotel