What a wonderful spot! Yes, there are trains that go right by, but infrequent and the staff helpfully gives you earplugs. But that is not the point. Wonderful staff, great amenities, beautiful rooms with amazing view of Lummi Island and the San Juans behind. Just a few minutes walk to Fairhaven with fun shops and places to eat -- however our meal on the deck at Keenan's at the Pier was superb! I didn't have time for spa or a visit to the eucalyptus steam room, but I plan to come back for a girl getaway with my daughter. Bellingham is a great town to visit, and this is THE place to stay!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Chrysalis is a beautifully designed, award winning hotel and spa in a stunning waterfront setting. Luxurious guestrooms and suites offer comfortable hospitality with luxurious amenities, designed to enable guests to work or unwind with every comfort and convenience. Cuddle up in a bay view room or suite with cozy window seats, fireplaces and double soaking or whirlpool tubs. Watch the sunset from our restaurant and wine bar, or stroll the boardwalk over the water. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotwire, Hotels.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Priceline and Travelocity so you can book your The Chrysalis Inn & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Chrysalis Inn And Spa
- The Chrysalis Hotel Bellingham
- Chrysalis Hotel