We were in Bellingham for a wedding. The hotel is on the water. There is a very nice walkway along the water right behind the hotel. That was a really pleasant stroll. The breakfast at the hotel was really good as well. Our room was waterfront, too a nap on the window seat !
However, there were a few problems. If you want a drink after 9 p.m., good luck. The bar closes really early so if you want to hang out outside by the fire with a glass of good wine...no options.
The train also runs all night ! The room will vibrate, an upgrade not mentioned on the brochures.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Chrysalis is a beautifully designed, award winning hotel, spa, and restaurant in a stunning waterfront setting. Luxurious guestrooms and suites offer comfortable hospitality with luxurious amenities, designed to enable guests to work or unwind with every comfort and convenience. Cuddle up in a bay view room or suite with cozy window seats, fireplaces and double soaking or whirlpool tubs. Watch the sunset from the restaurant and bar, or stroll the boardwalk over the water. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Expedia, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Agoda, Priceline and Hotwire so you can book your The Chrysalis Inn & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Chrysalis Hotel Bellingham
- The Chrysalis Inn And Spa
- Chrysalis Hotel