The Chrysalis is a wonderful place. Generally I have not reviewed a place more than once, but since it has been a few years I thought I would post another review. Its still great. The service is excellent. Deanna at the front desk was a pleasure. Friendly and helpful. The new restaurant Keenan's is a big improvement over Fino. Being form BC it is very close for an easy getaway. I still have not heard the train from the room. One does go by as I saw it while sitting on the patio at the restaurant. Fairhaven is a nice little town and a good spot to walk around.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Chrysalis is a beautifully designed, award winning hotel and spa in a stunning waterfront setting. Luxurious guestrooms and suites offer comfortable hospitality with luxurious amenities, designed to enable guests to work or unwind with every comfort and convenience. Cuddle up in a bay view room or suite with cozy window seats, fireplaces and double soaking or whirlpool tubs. Watch the sunset from the restaurant and bar, or stroll the boardwalk over the water. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Travelocity and Priceline so you can book your The Chrysalis Inn & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Chrysalis Hotel Bellingham
- The Chrysalis Inn And Spa
- Chrysalis Hotel