Beautiful Inn with great sunset views unfortunately it's located right next to the train tracks. We popped for a corner suite on the top floor (#305) and even with the earplugs they provided and the sound machine we purchased for our stay we found it difficult to sleep. They had a small sign at the check in counter that read "Occasional brief train noise"... however, that was not the case. At night the train traffic was pretty heavy with passenger, freight and coal trains (100 cars or more) passing thru sometimes hourly (some honking some not). The room/suite was tired and in need of updating (painting, furniture, blinds, etc). Carpets in the bedroom were soiled with either red wine or blood and should have really been replaced or cleaned properly. Our stay was disappointing and definitely not what we expected for the price.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Chrysalis is a beautifully designed, award winning hotel and spa in a stunning waterfront setting. Luxurious guestrooms and suites offer comfortable hospitality with luxurious amenities, designed to enable guests to work or unwind with every comfort and convenience. Cuddle up in a bay view room or suite with cozy window seats, fireplaces and double soaking or whirlpool tubs. Watch the sunset from the restaurant and bar, or stroll the boardwalk over the water. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Priceline and Travelocity so you can book your The Chrysalis Inn & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Chrysalis Hotel Bellingham
- The Chrysalis Inn And Spa
- Chrysalis Hotel