I remember an interview with the Grateful Dead's Jerry Garcia when he was asked about his motivation for writing the song Terrapin Station. He began his answer by first saying where he was, and those words are perfect here. "I was sitting in front of a picture window over-looking the storm-lashed bay." The minute I crawled into my room's bay window, I didn't want to leave. The cushion was just the right thickness, the heat radiated from the fire just perfectly and it was an excellent place to curl up and watch football for the day. The trains were a non-issue for me.
The food was speculative at best. I know that menus change a bit, but I didn't recognize a single appetizer when I visited. I settled for chicken galantine because I recognized "chicken." I was non-plussed. Our fellow wedding guests echoed my thoughts...amazing rooms, friendly staff and "what's with the food?"
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Chrysalis is a beautifully designed, award winning hotel and spa in a stunning waterfront setting. Luxurious guestrooms and suites offer comfortable hospitality with luxurious amenities, designed to enable guests to work or unwind with every comfort and convenience. Cuddle up in a bay view room or suite with cozy window seats, fireplaces and double soaking or whirlpool tubs. Watch the sunset from the restaurant and bar, or stroll the boardwalk over the water. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Travelocity, Hotwire, Hotels.com and Priceline so you can book your The Chrysalis Inn & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Chrysalis Hotel Bellingham
- The Chrysalis Inn And Spa
- Chrysalis Hotel