My sister and I spent two nights, they were very kind to us even though we were travelling with a young child, who was not on best behaviour. Rooms were impeccably clean. No bad smells or "air freshener" types of smells.The bath was amazing (huge and relaxing) The surroundings were tranquil and we all had a great sleep. The rooms were nicely decorated. The trains aren't that bad, and there are ear plugs after all. Breakfast was much nicer than expected included eggs, sausage,breads a good fruit salad etc. Great location very walkable. Overall a very relaxing trip, looking forward to staying again. I think the price is good, after all, you get what you pay for!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Chrysalis is a beautifully designed, award winning hotel, spa, and restaurant in a stunning waterfront setting. Luxurious guestrooms and suites offer comfortable hospitality with luxurious amenities, designed to enable guests to work or unwind with every comfort and convenience. Cuddle up in a bay view room or suite with cozy window seats, fireplaces and double soaking or whirlpool tubs. Watch the sunset from the restaurant and bar, or stroll the boardwalk over the water. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Expedia, Priceline, Booking.com, Orbitz, Hotels.com and Hotwire so you can book your The Chrysalis Inn & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Chrysalis Hotel Bellingham
- The Chrysalis Inn And Spa
- Chrysalis Hotel