My husband and I spent three nights at the Chrysalis and absolutely loved it. The room was one of the best we have ever seen - large suite with beautiful views of the bay and mountains. Flat panels in both the living room and bedroom but the sights out the windows are better than anything being broadcast. There is a window seat in the living room large enough to serve as a twin bed. I had a little trouble with the train noise the first night but when we closed the windows, it wasn't bad. Waking up in the morning to watch the huge ferry crossing the bay was fabulous. We tested everything - the spa, the restaurant, the outdoor seating and have no complaints about anything.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Chrysalis is a beautifully designed, award winning hotel, spa, and restaurant in a stunning waterfront setting. Luxurious guestrooms and suites offer comfortable hospitality with luxurious amenities, designed to enable guests to work or unwind with every comfort and convenience. Cuddle up in a bay view room or suite with cozy window seats, fireplaces and double soaking or whirlpool tubs. Watch the sunset from the restaurant and bar, or stroll the boardwalk over the water. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Orbitz, Hotwire, Priceline and Agoda so you can book your The Chrysalis Inn & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Chrysalis Hotel Bellingham
- The Chrysalis Inn And Spa
- Chrysalis Hotel