“NOISY Location, Pay few dollars more and be happy.” 1 of 5 stars
Review of Motel 6 Bellingham

You added Motel 6 Bellingham to your Saves list
Motel 6 Bellingham
2.0 of 5 Motel   |   3701 Byron Street, I-5 at Exit 252, Bellingham, WA 98225   |
Ranked #24 of 28 Hotels in Bellingham
Phoenix,AZ
“NOISY Location, Pay few dollars more and be happy.”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed November 22, 2005

Stayed here in the summer and only because other nicer hotels were full. Its a step up from sleeping in the car,but just barely.

Stayed July 2005
10 Thank Seasoned-Traveler88

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (15)
A TripAdvisor Member
1 of 5 stars Reviewed August 12, 2005

We went to check in at 6pm, our room was not ready yet. I was told they were short staffed and they were sorry. When we were finally able to check in, I walked into the room and almost fainted. First, I couldnt breathe, I thought for sure I must of gotten a smoking room by mistake. The carpet was so filthy looking I couldnt believe it. Im not talking a few little stains, Im talking like a pack of wet dirty dogs had been tromping around. I immediately went to the desk and asked about the smell and rug. I was told that I had a non-smoking room, and sorry about the carpet, they hadnt had a chance to clean the carpets on the top floor yet. If I hadnt of been with my sons baseball team, we would of left right then and there. We ended up staying 2 nights due to tournaments in town we were committed to. The next day while we were gone, my room was not even touched. Fine I thought, lets just get through this. I went to the front desk and asked for some clean towels, I was told, sorry were out. I told her I would be back in a few hours, she better find some clean towels. It was the worst hotel I have ever stayed in. I would sleep in my car before I stayed here again.

• Stayed June 2005
      Rooms
      Cleanliness
10 Thank A TripAdvisor Member

Travelers are raving about these Bellingham hotels