Motel 6 Bellingham
$84
$76
QualityInn
Hotel Bellingham Airport(Bellingham)(Great Value!)
$122
$70
Groupon.com
Savings alert! 15% below average rates

The price you found is 15% lower than this hotel's average rate of $82/night.

Best Western Heritage Inn(Bellingham)(Great Value!)
$144
$108
Comfort Inn Bellingham(Bellingham)(Great Value!)
$94
Holiday Inn Express Bellingham(Bellingham)(Great Value!)
$117
HIExpress.com
$70
EconoLodge
La Quinta Inn & Suites Bellingham(Bellingham)(Great Value!)
$109
Baymont by Wyndham Bellingham(Bellingham)(Great Value!)
$94
Hotel Bellwether(Bellingham)
$198
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of $226/night.

Fairhaven Village Inn(Bellingham)
$239
See what travelers are saying:
Reviewed October 31, 2013

Service at front desk was the most pleasant part of this economical experience. Otherwise because the shower & bathroom sink were filthy it made me nervous that maybe the bed sheets may not be clean. Very noisy location. Will pay for something better next time

• Stayed: October 2013
1  Thank Clearwaterhous
Motel6, Public Relations Manager at Motel 6 Bellingham, responded to this reviewResponded November 5, 2013

Dear clearwaterhous,
Thank you for posting your review. We apologize for the unpleasant stay you experienced as a result of the cleanliness issues and noisy conditions you encountered. The issues you experienced are not consistent with Motel 6 standards for quality, and we encourage you to contact our guest relations department so they can have a record of your experience to help us provide you and other guests with better service in the future.: 1-800-577-3435.

Reviewed October 27, 2013

The room was ok, clean. The shower has issues. If I go there again I will need a foot stool to reach the shower head. It seems that they expected a 6 foot 6 inch person to stand inside that shower. The water hits the back of your head.

Room Tip: Don't accept a room in the back of the facility. Too close to the freeway and you hear the cars all night
  • Stayed: October 2013, traveled solo
Reviewed August 12, 2013

I am not a picky traveller at all and don't require much out of my accommodations, however, this was not a great place to stay. Unfortunately, there were only smoking rooms left and it smelled like an old night club in my room, ashtray smell, nasty! The carpets looked clean but my daughter was walking in new white socks and they were filthy after an hour!!! TV didn't turn on using the power button, you had to use the channel button to turn it on and no remote. Looks fairly clean but once you look into it further, it is not. Other guests seemed friendly, college students, couples etc. All looking for a cheap place like us. From now on, I will definitely pay the extra $60 a night for a best western, ramada, holiday inn etc. Those are average places and seem like the Ritz compared to this place! Didn't feel like a crack shack but didn't feel like a comfortable place to spend the night either. I give it a 2, rather than 1, as check in was easy, staff was ok, super easy to find and restaurants nearby. Plus they have a little pool. 1 1/2 is my score for this place

Room Tip: if you don't smoke, don't get a smoking room! smells awful, very strong and doesn't get better over time
  • Stayed: August 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed August 11, 2013

My husband and I needed a place to stay in Bellingham last minute due to a health emergency on our otherwise relaxing trip to the Cascades. I went online and compared some of the other motels and thought there didn't seem to be much difference according to the reviews, so I just picked the cheapest one... Well, we're definitely getting what we paid for. Unfortunately, we were placed in a room on the east side of the motel, facing the highway. It was SO LOUD. Luckily, I had some earplugs on hand, and was able to sleep. But, I wouldn't recommend staying here without them! The room doesn't have a hair dryer, refrigerator, cheap shampoo, or even Kleenex! But, it does have a bottle opener in the bathroom. (Priorities, people!) However, what I can say is that the room was CLEAN, had a bed, and a hot shower. If this is all you need, then I can recommend it. If you want to feel a little more at home, or prefer to not hear highway noise all night long, then try one of the other motels in the area that are further from I-5.

Room Tip: DON'T let them put you in a room on the east side of the property unless you want to hear highway noise all night long.
  • Stayed: August 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed July 28, 2013

But no more than that.

Basic accommodation. That's not necessarily a bad thing - thankfully this is still an old and crappy Motel 6 with carpeting on the floor and a real table and real chairs that are actually comfortable to sit in and a dresser and a luggage rack, and not one of their shiny new and improved locations with terrible (and hardly any) furniture.

Positives: it was clean.

Negatives: No fridge, No microwave. Wifi $3.25 a day.

And to all the reviewers who suggest rooms on the side of the motel away from the freeway: it's a nice idea, and it will help some, but it won't help enough.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled with family