Motel 6 Bellingham
$84
$76
QualityInn
Hotel Bellingham Airport(Bellingham)(Great Value!)
$122
$70
Groupon.com
Comfort Inn Bellingham(Bellingham)(Great Value!)
$94
Holiday Inn Express Bellingham(Bellingham)(Great Value!)
$117
HIExpress.com
$70
EconoLodge
Best Western Heritage Inn(Bellingham)(Great Value!)
$108
La Quinta Inn & Suites Bellingham(Bellingham)(Great Value!)
$109
Baymont by Wyndham Bellingham(Bellingham)(Great Value!)
$94
Hotel Bellwether(Bellingham)
$198
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of $221/night.

Fairhaven Village Inn(Bellingham)
$239
See what travelers are saying:
Reviewed September 5, 2012

Group of stayed here on the first day of our six day motorcycle tour of the Pacific Northwest. Unfortunately, no one was impressed with the simply furnished property and most felt that it did not provide good value as compared to other properties we stayed at during our tour. The better eateries in Bellingham are not close to this property, also the directions given by the front desk staff to the better eateries were poor. However, it's location is conveniently located off of I-5. However, based upon the choices in Bellingham, we would possibly consider staying here again but would definitely shop a bit more first.

Room Tip: Shop for other options before making reservations here.
  • Stayed: August 2012, traveled with friends
Reviewed July 2, 2012

My reservation was for three nights and for three people. As often happens in places like this, the room only had two sets of towels so I went down to get another set. The second night when we returned to the room there were again only two sets of towels. I went to the office and asked them to verify that my reservation indicated three people. The clerk verified that it did and I asked her to notify the housekeeper to make up the room with three sets of towels the next day. The third night we returned to the room at 7:00 p.m. and the maid had not even be in the room, so I had to call the front desk to get someone up to my room to service it. When the maid showed up I asked her to just change out the towels and empty the trash. She expected me to gather the towels and trash and take them to her at the door.

I reported to the maid that the toilet seemed to be leaking because there was always water on the floor around the toilet. She told me to call the office and report it. In my opinion, if I report a problem to the maid, the maid should report it to the office rather than me having to make another report.

Otherwise, the room was clean and functional, though as other reviewers have pointed out, the rooms are tiny with beds up against the walls. It's also right next to the freeway so it's noisy. I had to wear earplugs at night.

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed June 29, 2012

I stayed overnight here (from Vancouver) before flying out to Las Vegas in the morning. If you need to sleep and go you don't need anything fancy. The staff was friendly, the WIFI was fairly quick for $3. Of course, I wouldn't take a girlfriend here if you want a romantic getaway...

Stayed: June 2012, traveled solo
1  Thank Wes A
Reviewed June 25, 2012

My wife and I stayed here some years ago and appreciated the pool and the location in general. It's really just an 'overnight' kind of place, with cramped rooms.
This time there were three of us and when I reserved I asked for two queen beds. Turned out after we got there they don't have rooms with two queens. By itself, I would not have been upset just for that, because we could get along with two regular beds.
But the room with two beds was the same size as the rooms with one bed, apparently! The beds were jammed up against a wall/window/air conditioner on one side with a narrow space between the beds. There was a little dismay when we checked in; the manager said, 'The shower has cracks in it, but don't let that bother you, it works ok."
Parking is another problem. There may be sufficient parking spots, but the lot is so small there's a lot of walking if you don't capture a space near your room.
There was coffee and tea in the morning and the ice machine worked.
But this inn needs major remodeling to be a suitable and up to date overnight accommodation provider.

Room Tip: The title says it all.
  • Stayed: June 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank chuck0642
Reviewed May 12, 2012

Arrive, sleep and leave. That is all one should do at this Motel 6 location. Be careful as this small Motel 6 is tucked off a side street and between a Mexican restaurant and the freeway...making it not easy to see! Just remember to turn RIGHT at the side street and go about 20 feet to the end of the street and then you will see the entrance to this motel.

The really sad note is the terrible internet service at this hotel. In fact, the speed tests I performed listed this hotel is in the LOWER 10% of the nation! Here you will pay $2.95 for being able to check email...and nothing more.

Even after calling Motel 6 internet support twice and they promised to remotely restart the "system", there was absolutely no improvement. What made this even more frustrating was no one at Motel 6 wanted to take responsibility for trying to resolve the poor functioning Wi-Fi.

Upon leaving Bellingham for Seattle I elected not to stay at another Motel 6 as I have zero comfort knowing the internet service, which is critical for my work, offers sufficient band width. Motel 6 should realize the demand for Wi-Fi will continue to grow greatly in the years to come and band-aid applications to this kind of internet service will not bring about loyal business travelers.

Motel 6 may leave the light on for you...but, that is not the case when it comes to the Wi-Fi service the offer.

Room Tip: Stay on the side away from Interstate 5 or you will likely listen to traffic noise all night long!
  • Stayed: May 2012, traveled on business