“Great sandwich, fast”

Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Delivery, Takeout
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Delivery, Takeout
“Great sandwich, fast”
Reviewed February 23, 2013

One of the best hoagie type sandwiches in town and no one will do it faster. They also customize it for you with a smile.

Visited February 2013

“Great First Impression!”
Reviewed February 21, 2013

I had never heard of them, but my co-worker had left their menu on her desk. As I was
unable to leave for a lunch break, I gave them a try since they advertised free delivery.
My order arrived in less than half an hour. I had the 'Beach Club', which was really good.
It was filling enough that I ate half then and the other half mid afternoon. I will definitely
be a repeat customer. Thanks J.J.'s for saving me from certain brain fog!

• Visited February 2013
“Quick and tasty!”
Reviewed August 1, 2012 via mobile

Delivery was super quick! Food was awesome, loved it. I had the big John and the roast beef was done to a perfect medium rare---the way it should be. This was seriously the best lunch i ave had in awhile. Goodbye Subway, hello Jimmy Johns!

Kalispell, Montana
“Unbelievably fast---but good too.”
Reviewed March 28, 2012

How many places say they're fast, but they aren't really that fast. Well, be prepared to be impressed with speed. Last two times, my sandwich was ready before my debit card was processed----seriously! And really friendly staff! Sandwiches are good and made with high quality ingredients like real Best Foods mayo. Reasonable prices. The deliver too, but I have always gone inside.

• Visited February 2012

Been to Jimmy John's? Share your experiences!