“Favorite cafe in Bham”

The Daisy Cafe
Ranked #131 of 468 Restaurants in Bellingham
Cuisines: American
Reviewed February 17, 2014

I love this cafe - it's fairly cheap and the food is amazing. I'm picky about my breakfast foods and they do it right each time. The coffee and tea is from the shop next door and wonderful. The decor is also super cute and sunny. I just wish this place were open later!

1  Thank Bright_Days2014

Reviewed February 2, 2014

Interesting menu...pancakes are really good, but if my egg was "fresh", I'm a monkey's uncle. The pork/apple sausage has so much sage in it my head nearly exploded...seriously (and I really like sage..but this was WAAAAYYYY too much)! The place is really kind of cute, but it's not all that clean....coffee was so-so. Hot cocoa was served dripping all over the side of cup, and the whipped cream on top was NOT real cream. Wouldn't go out of my way to eat there again.

1  Thank mpobrennan
Reviewed December 3, 2013

We've had excellent breakfasts and great service every time we've come here. They have large portions, classic options, and some unique menu items as well. Also love "upgrading" to farmer ben's product.

Reviewed September 10, 2013

We happened to be in the downtown area of Bellingham and came across the Daisy Café. We sat in the atrium area had lunch. In addition to the all-day breakfast, the lunch menu had a good variety and without exception all of our meals were exceptional. The bill totalled less than $50.00 for four of us which was a nice surprise as well. I am a Starbuck's coffee fan and the coffee was as good if not better than I am used to as well.
We will certainly return in future.

Reviewed May 19, 2013

The Daisy serves a great breakfast with lots of healthy choices, numerous locally grown products and ample sized servings. Located in downtown Bellingham.