“Casual inexpensive lunch venue”
Review of The Daisy Cafe

The Daisy Cafe
Ranked #200 of 447 Restaurants in Bellingham
Cuisines: American
Chilliwack, Canada
“Casual inexpensive lunch venue”
Reviewed September 10, 2013

We happened to be in the downtown area of Bellingham and came across the Daisy Café. We sat in the atrium area had lunch. In addition to the all-day breakfast, the lunch menu had a good variety and without exception all of our meals were exceptional. The bill totalled less than $50.00 for four of us which was a nice surprise as well. I am a Starbuck's coffee fan and the coffee was as good if not better than I am used to as well.
We will certainly return in future.

• Visited September 2013

Bellingham, Washington
“Great breakfast!”
Reviewed May 19, 2013

The Daisy serves a great breakfast with lots of healthy choices, numerous locally grown products and ample sized servings. Located in downtown Bellingham.

• Visited April 2013
Bellingham, WA
“Great breakfast menu, and Espressos”
Reviewed May 8, 2013

My wife and I have been looking for a new breakfast place
ever since our favorite local restaurant closed down a couple of years ago.

I think we finally found one.....the food was excellent, and my wife was happy that she could even order her special latte here (instead of going to a coffee drive-up place).
Prices were reasonable, as well.

We'll definitely come back here again!

• Visited May 2013
Richland, Washington
“Retro diner”
Reviewed March 2, 2013

This quant cafe had the feel of walking into an old small diner. Food was fresh and home style. We were there for breakfast and had egg scrambles and french toast. Really great.

• Visited March 2013
Bellingham, Washington
“Yummers”
Reviewed March 31, 2012

Love the fact that I can get breakfast anytime, they have a wonderful menu and friendly staff. It sometimes feels like you are being ignored while standing at the front but I have gotten over that.....I think. Anyways, I love the breakfast burritos, baked eggs and even a plain old eggs, hashbrown and potato breakfast is delicious. Sit at the counter, you can watch the guys cook which is fun. Nice and clean and one of my fav breakfast spots.

Visited October 2011