“wedding ceremony”

Got a photo?
Add it.
Shuksan Golf Club
Reviewed September 4, 2013

Our daughter's wedding was held on the terrace at Shuksan Golf Club. It was a beautiful setting and fortunately a beautiful summer day. After the ceremony we enjoyed hors d'oeuvres and drinks on the deck. The dinner buffet of steak, chicken and a variety of salads was delicious and many guests commented on the quality of the food. I highly recommend Shuksan Golf Club as a wedding venue!

Reviewed August 11, 2013

I went to shuksan and it cost 40 bucks with a cart which I think is a great deal for this course. The elevated tee boxes offer spectacular views and the course plays fair. Great value for your dollar

Reviewed July 6, 2013

Worth at least one visit due to the drastic elevation change. Rates are decent in the winter. Golf cart recommended.

Reviewed September 7, 2012

Played the course on August 31 - teed off at 2:00 PM - 5+ hour round which sucked, but course was in excellent shape with wicked deceptive greens - &^%$#! three-putts. A really fun course to play with elevated tee boxes and greens and lots of water. Used driver only a handful of times rather than going deep and wet. $90 all if for my 15 year old and I with a cart and range balls which I thought was an exceptional value given the course quality and conditioning. Only drawback was that marshals should have been moving the groups quicker. The foursome in front of us was walking which would not only be physically taxing but really slowed things down. Would definitely return to play again.

Reviewed August 16, 2012

The course has it's share of challenges and hazards . Reasonable prices. Allows for two somes. A lot of hills and valleys. Personally, I would not want to walk this course, although some do. I think the air quality is better here than Sudden Valley.

1  Thank Taweyah