See what travelers are saying:
Reviewed August 23, 2003

I stayed there last week. Granted, it is rather spartan, but the mattress was firm and new, the bed linen and towels adequate, and I did not notice any "improper" activities that apparently take place in other motels nearby. The guests included families with kids, househunting retirees, some European turists, and Greyhound drivers catching some shuteye. Very convenient to the Sehome Village and WWU.
Not a bad value at their website rate ($43).

2  Thank Wander24949
Reviewed August 10, 2003

I recently stayed at the Travelodge due to a bicycle ride I was on that went through Bellingham. Their normal rate is rated on your website as $38-58, however I just paid $99 to stay in the filthiest room ever!! I was given a smoking room (they were full). The carpet was stained, the upholstery on the chairs was stained, the lamp shades were burned & melted, the tv top was melted & the power cord was spliced, the bedspread had a hole in it, the curtains had holes in them and were sticky. The sheets & towels were thinner than anything I had ever seen in my life.

I would NEVER, NEVER, NEVER ever stay there again.

16  Thank LouiseMonroe_WA