“Best Bruschetta ever!!” 4 of 5 stars

Mambo Italiano Cafe
Ranked #17 of 425 Restaurants in Bellingham
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Late Night, Lunch, Dinner, Full Bar, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff
Description: Restaurant is located in the Fairhaven district/area. Phone is (360) 734-7677
Victoria
“Best Bruschetta ever!!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 28, 2013

My friend and I checked in to the Bellingham Lodge and asked the gal at the Front Desk where to go for Pasta. Without any hesitation she recommended Mambo Italiano and printed us driving directions from the Hotel. It's location in beautiful Fairhaven was about a 4 minute drive away. As we were being taken to our table we noticed another person with an order of Bruschetta and ordered one as soon as we sat down. It was fabulous!! Fresh and Tasty!! I ordered a Clam Pasta and my friend ordered a Chicken w/artichoke Pasta. They were both huge and delicious and we couldn't stop eating. The service was very attentive and the prices are very reasonable. I'm from Victoria and will be stopping to eat there again in June when I'm driving through. Loved it!!

• Visited May 2013

Bellingham
“Not consistent with food or service!”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed May 28, 2013

Have been to Mambo many times but this was very forgettable. We were looking forward to lunch and told our guests how good the food was, but not this time. Pasta was dry and beef dip also dry and au jus was weak at best. Don't know why it was so bad, but asked for manager and was told they didn't have one! I guess that might explain why no one cared about the food or the service.

• Visited May 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars
    • 3 of 5 stars
    • 2 of 5 stars
    • 2 of 5 stars
Blaine, WA
“Good place to sit and relax over a meal”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 10, 2013

This little restaurant has great service, good food, and makes a nice oasis for sitting over a drink and having a casual lunch or dinner. The lasagne is excellent and the Caprese salad is wonderful. Service is very good and servers are very responsive to problems if there are any.

Visited April 2013
“Why didn't I discover this place sooner?”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 6, 2013 via mobile

We had a wonderful dinner at Mambo Italiano last week. So many of the entrees sounded delicious, but after careful consideration I settled on the pollo parmesan. It comes with sautéed vegetables and penne pasta and is topped with a flavorful marinara sauce. Our waitress was great and she provided very helpful information about the menu when my dining companion was having difficulty choosing between two equally delicious items. We'll be back for sure.

• Visited April 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars
Bellingham, Washington
“Excellent”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 16, 2013

My husband and I joke that we should try other places...but, why? We've never had a bad meal or experience at Mambo. We've been regulars for years. Excellent food, great staff, cozy and reasonable.

Visited February 2013