“wonderful night out”

The Upfront Theatre
Ranked #23 of 85 things to do in Bellingham
More attraction details
Fee: Yes
Owner description: Owned by comedian Ryan Stiles, The Upfront performs live improv comedy shows every Thursday, Friday and Saturday nights, all year long. We serve beer and wine and are also an all ages venue. We are Bellingham's hot spot for comedy and awesomeness!Check out our website for show schedules and to purchase advanced tickets. Our doors and box office open 30 minutes before each show.
Reviewed November 13, 2012

After dining in Bellingham, we ventured over to the Upfront theater for a theatrical experience. Tickets were inexpensive and the place is small. They do have a small concession stand if you want something to drink or eat. The show last about 1.5 hours. It was a great show. I don't remember the name of the show, however, it was a murder mystery and the cast ranged in age from College to retired. We really enjoyed the night and had a great time. I would recommend this for a cheap night out!

Reviewed November 11, 2012

The Upfront is a great local theatre. The employees are friendly and helpful. Seattle that vainly attempt coolness, the Upfront Theatre is a clean and classy joint with great comedy. I was impressed with the attention to detail and the wonderful staff. This is a great place to go as a group.

Reviewed June 25, 2012

Comedian Ryan Stiles (Drew Carey Show) lives locally and opened this improv theater several years ago. As with most improv some nights are better than others. Upon occasion Stiles or his buddies show up for a special evening and they often have out-of-town comedians on the weekend.

1  Thank BellinghamQuilter
Reviewed June 12, 2012

I take my grandsons 4-5 times a year, wish it was more often. We usually go on Thursday nights which is a school night. We laugh our heads off. My oldest wants to take the class they offer to kids. Drinks are reasonable (soda, wine, and beer) and because they don't sell Espresso they allow me to bring it in.

Its a great way for me to spend some time with my grandkid's 13-15 and have fun.

1  Thank wolfcall2
Reviewed May 28, 2012

The Upfront is always entertaining. You are never sure what you will get. Just show up and have fun. You maybe part of the show. It is interactive.