“Small improv theater”

The Upfront Theatre
Ranked #27 of 81 things to do in Bellingham
More attraction details
Fee: Yes
Owner description: Owned by comedian Ryan Stiles, The Upfront performs live improv comedy shows every Thursday, Friday and Saturday nights, all year long. We serve beer and wine and are also an all ages venue. We are Bellingham's hot spot for comedy and awesomeness!Check out our website for show schedules and to purchase advanced tickets. Our doors and box office open 30 minutes before each show.
Bellingham, WA
39 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 60 helpful votes
“Small improv theater”
Reviewed June 25, 2012

Comedian Ryan Stiles (Drew Carey Show) lives locally and opened this improv theater several years ago. As with most improv some nights are better than others. Upon occasion Stiles or his buddies show up for a special evening and they often have out-of-town comedians on the weekend.

Visited August 2011
1 Thank BellinghamQuilter

Bellingham, Washington
11 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 26 helpful votes
“Its a Hoot”
Reviewed June 12, 2012

I take my grandsons 4-5 times a year, wish it was more often. We usually go on Thursday nights which is a school night. We laugh our heads off. My oldest wants to take the class they offer to kids. Drinks are reasonable (soda, wine, and beer) and because they don't sell Espresso they allow me to bring it in.

Its a great way for me to spend some time with my grandkid's 13-15 and have fun.

Visited June 2012
1 Thank wolfcall2
Bellingham
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 7 helpful votes
“Hve fun at the Upfront”
Reviewed May 28, 2012

The Upfront is always entertaining. You are never sure what you will get. Just show up and have fun. You maybe part of the show. It is interactive.

Visited April 2012
Olympia
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Hilarious, cheap, fantastic.”
Reviewed April 22, 2012

A must see. Thursday improv was great. 10.00 to get in, amazing bargain.

Visited April 2012
Bellingham, Washington
14 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 32 helpful votes
“This improv theater can be great, especially when Ryan Stiles performs.”
Reviewed April 2, 2012

This is a nice, intimate theater. I have been there three times when the brilliant comedic talent from "Whose Line Is It Anyway" performs. Every time, I laughed until my sides ached.

Visited July 2011