“Great Women's Retreat Accommodations”

Hampton Inn Bellingham-Airport
Ranked #8 of 27 Hotels in Bellingham
Reviewed May 7, 2013

We spent the weekend at this hotel for our church's women's retreat. The rooms were comfortable, clean and inviting. The conference room was great with a kitchen available for us
to do our own catering. We enjoyed ourselves immensely.

Room Tip: We were in room 128 and probably not the best as you could hear any late guest coming and going with...
  • Stayed: May 2013, traveled with friends
There are newer reviews for Hampton Inn Bellingham-Airport

Reviewed May 7, 2013

My wife and I love to travel, destinations in the US and Mexico allows us to enjoy a brief overnight stay in Bellingham. The Hampton Inn Hotel is the place! Rates are great, complimentary breakfast is fabulous and being in close proximity to the Bellingham Airport means free parking for overnight or weekly.
Staff and management are very courteous and go out of their way to satisfy travelers.

Room Tip: Upper floors near elevators are excellent.
  • Stayed: December 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed May 4, 2013

This hotel was a wonderful surprise! The staff at the front desk always welcomed me with a smile and helpful with all my questions! The rooms were well appointed, clean and beds comfortable! I had a problem with mt TV and they sent someone right up to help me with the problem. The breakfast was great and the staff in the morning very friendly. The Bellingham Hampton Inn has a great group of people working to help make your stay the best it can be! I was vey impressed and of course loved the yummy cookies baked fresh daily! Highly recommend this hotel for your stay in Bellingham!

Stayed: May 2013
Reviewed April 29, 2013 via mobile

I stayed here with my dughter on the Easter long weekend. We were visiting friends. The management was wonderful and very helpful. They put us in a room on the top floor like we requested. My dough get forgot her pillow there and the management mailed it home to me no problem. This is the second time I have stayed here the first time was in 2011 before we flew out to go to Hawaii. They have an okay breakfast, typical.

• Stayed: March 2013
A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed April 22, 2013

Friendly staff, clean rooms and well kept bathrooms makes a huge difference when you're travelling with your family. This hotel is a perfect spot for the road traveller where you're guaranteed to get you core amenities (good cable, internet and breakfast).

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Reviewed April 21, 2013

Stayed here one night with daughter and friend prior to daughter's flight out the next day. My friend and I stayed in Bellingham for the day & the front desk was very nice about keeping our bags until 4pm. The room was great - with the microwave in it we went to Target and bought our dinners and had a great "girls night in" renting a movie and relaxing. The front desk was also great in the am for my daughter as she had to get the shuttle to the airport (8am flight out) and so took the 6am but down at 10 to and was able to still get some breakfast before boarding the shuttle. Overall a fantastic experience and, I would say, I'd stay here even if i was just down to go shopping at Bellis Fair - quieter area where the hotel is. Staff were excellent too!

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled with family
A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed April 19, 2013

Nice rooms, clean, friendly and helpful staff, great value for $$$. Shuttle very convenient. Easy to get to. We really really really liked everything. Will stay again. fgjfd;lgjf;ldkgj;dfljg;lfdjg;ljfd ;klfg

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled with friends