Feb. 2007 for 10 days, is not the best time to be here in Bellingham, Wa. or maybe it's just been my luck. RAIN almost every day. Being here for work and nasty weather doesn't make for a nice stay but this hotel has gone out of their way to make our stay most hospitable. Staff is very friendly and courtious. Rooms are great. Would most likely highly recommend this location for anyone I would know that may be comming this way.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- If you want convenience, affordability, and a name you can always depend on for quality service, come to our Holiday Inn Express Bellingham hotel. We are conveniently located and easy to find for all your shopping, entertainment and business needs. Located within walking distance of Bellis Fair Mall, we are a great location at which to stay when coming to Mount Baker Ski Area or San Juan Islands. We are also centrally located to three casinos: Silver Reef Casino, Nooksack Casino and Skagit Valley Casino Resort. We offer a heated, indoor pool and Jacuzzi, a complimentary deluxe breakfast bar (now including hot items), free access to a full service health club adjacent to the hotel, complimentary taxi service to and from the local transportation depots, and local calls made at no charge to you. We also offer free high-speed Internet both wired and wireless in all rooms. New business center available in lobby area.Visit Bellingham, WA and Stay Smart at the Holiday Inn Express hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with IHG, Booking.com, Expedia, Hotwire, Odigeo, Hotels.com, Priceline and Travelocity so you can book your Holiday Inn Express Bellingham reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Express Bellingham Hotel Bellingham
- Bellingham Holiday Inn Express
- Holiday Inn Bellingham