Holiday Inn Express Bellingham
Comfort Inn Bellingham(Bellingham)(Great Value!)
$104
$99
$89
QualityInn
Best Western Heritage Inn(Bellingham)(Great Value!)
$145
La Quinta Inn & Suites Bellingham(Bellingham)(Great Value!)
$129
La Quinta
Baymont Inn & Suites Bellingham(Bellingham)(Great Value!)
$94
SpringHill Suites by Marriott Bellingham(Bellingham)(Great Value!)
$129
Hampton Inn Bellingham-Airport(Bellingham)(Great Value!)
$89
Travelocity
$179
$198
Preferred Hotels
The Chrysalis Inn & Spa(Bellingham)
$199
  • Restaurant
  • Room Service
All reviewshi expresscinnamon rollsyogurtfront desk staff were very friendlyguide meridianfirst floornext morningbellis fair mallbreakfast includedparking lotrooms are cleanfridge and microwavedefinitely stay here againbed was comfortablecoffee makernice staystayed one night
FilterAll languages
Reviewed November 15, 2012

Stayed several days during business trip. Beds Excellent and the food was more than acceptable. Staff is accomodating and friendly. Location is convenient to most of Bellingham. Easy to recommend for a family on a budget.

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled on business
HIEBellingham, Guest Relations Manager at Holiday Inn Express Bellingham, responded to this reviewResponded December 18, 2012

We appreciate greatly that you took the time to leave us such a great review.

Reviewed November 5, 2012

Our family had an emergency and needed immediate shelter, five of us, one being a paraplegic who had just had surgery. The Holiday Inn have real wheelchair accessible rooms (many advertise they do, and then there's a bathtub in the bathroom), with a shower with no difficult edge to navigate. The rooms are very clean, and the staff are exceptional. Everybody from the front office staff, housekeeping and everyone we encountered, couldn't have been more helpful, welcoming, kind and understanding. We had more than an average guest's needs and they were all met and then some. It's been a vey difficult time for our family and we couldn't have asked for a better hotel experience. They also serve an excellent breakfast which comes with your room, with the best crispy bacon and cinnamon rolls! I have stayed in more expensive hotels and not had nearly such a good experience.

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled with family
2  Thank pippabreakspear

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us such a heartfelt review. I am glad you enjoyed your stay so much!

Reviewed November 2, 2012

I purchased my room thru Priceline and upon checking in was told they were completely sold out and only had one smoking room left. I told them I have asthma and that wasn't going to work and I would need to cancel my reservation. I was then told they had another room left that was also smoking, but this one had been sanitized. I was asked to provide my cc for incidentals, which is a common practice. When I checked out I had no charges and 2 weeks later I find I was charged $95 for a room that had already been paid for in full thru Priceline. When I questioned the hotel, they were unable to find any charges to my card. I would NEVER stay in this hotel again.....I didn't even know you could still have Smoking rooms!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled on business
1  Thank Cindi G

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review about your stay. I am very sorry that you were not told that you were booked into a smoking room from priceline. I would like to speak to you more about the credit card charge, if you call the hotel at 360-671-4800 and ask for ext. 411 I will gladly do some further research for you.

Reviewed October 23, 2012

Just spent 4 weeks working in Bellingham, staying at this hotel. Was always recognized as a priority club member, and greeted with a warm welcome. Hotel is a little hidden, but this helps keep it quiet. Able to get in/out, and on to work with a great breakfast every morning. A great place to stay, and plenty of shopping/services within a short drive (or walk).

Room Tip: Stay on the ends, as the rooms over the doors are VERY loud!
  • Stayed: October 2012, traveled on business
2  Thank musjn
HIEBellingham, Guest Relations Manager at Holiday Inn Express Bellingham, responded to this reviewResponded October 30, 2012

Thank you for taking time to review us, we very much appreciate it.

Reviewed October 16, 2012

My wife and I always stay here because of the friendly staff and cheerfulness. Upon our arrival the front desk staff are pleasant with the knowledge that we are Priority Club Members. They exceed their hospitality especially when our family and grandchildren join us which makes it a fun time for all. The breakfasts are great and bountiful with many choices. As for the rooms they are well groomed, clean and the pillows are like sleeping on a cloud. The HIEXP is close to a major shopping center, stores and a convenient distance to Bellingham International Airport. After a busy day it is great just to relax and enjoy.

Stayed: August 2012, traveled with family
2  Thank Don D

Thank you for such a kind review. We appreciate you taking the time to share your experience with others. We are looking forward to your next visit!