“A good variety”

Bellingham Farmers Market
Ranked #22 of 86 things to do in Bellingham
Reviewed August 27, 2013

This seemed to be a well organized, well attended farmer's market. They had good produce, food, gifts, street entertainers, and other eclectic vendors that makes farmer's markets fun.

Reviewed August 6, 2013

This is a really nice Saturday Morning Market. There are foods, flowers, things and handiwork for sales.
I enjoy the cheese and great veggies most...we bought lots there last summer when we had an actual kitchen to cook in...not so much staying in a hotel.

The last row has picnic tables and food vendors. Man Pies (across the street) will change your view on the common meat pie / empanada.

Reviewed August 1, 2013

Food carts with global taste satisfaction! Lots of cool arts and crafts, entertainers, all around great experience.

Reviewed May 28, 2013

Just finished another "Breakfast Cookie" from the Bellingham Market. I polished off my paper cone of Roasted Cinnamon Almonds right away. SInce I had already eaten breakfast and had a second cup of coffee at the nearby bakery I studied the amazing food selection from a distance. More varieties of ethnic food than I see in my local market by far. A full aisle dedicated to hot entrees. Something freshly cooked on site for everyone's taste. I did try a couple of samples and planned ahead for my next trip to their bountiful Saturday Market. Locally roasted coffee was wonderful. Buskers and local musicians played to the large Memorial Day crowd. With Ski to Sea coming up on Sunday in Fairhaven and a local parade downtown there was plenty to see and do. I browsed the local crafts and was reminded how much I love Bellingham. Bright colors and happy voices. Lots of young people and lots of seniors. Visit the Market next time you are in Bellingham and be sure to save room for the food. Open market area is easily accessible with ample parking nearby.

Reviewed March 17, 2013

When I'm up in Bellingham on a Saturday, I love to go to the farmer's market. Especially when the weather is nice and the market has extended to the outdoors. There are lots of local treasures - the fruits and vegetables are fresh and plentiful (the last time I went I was planning to make a soup - I was able to find the celery heart and parsnip I needed). There are many choices of prepared food as well. Whether you want coffee and a fresh baked good, bread with fruit and cheese, or a hot meal, you will have many delectable things to choose from. Then there are the performers, sometimes musicians or perhaps a juggler. There are also other products - soap, jewelry, ceramics, plants, etc. Shopping for fruits and vegetables is way more fun when you do it at the farmer's market. Plus you are getting fresh local food and supporting the locals.