All reviewsfront deskroom was cleanbit datedwafflesstay there againshort staybiscuits and gravyfree breakfastvery pleasant stayshopping triphot breakfastking suitebellis fair mallparking lotblaketubinternet
Reviewed July 2, 2018

I recently stayed at the Baymont for several days during my hiking trip in the North Cascades. Upon arrival, we were very early and I didn't expect to get checked in. My only concern was that we wanted to get a hike in that afternoon but did not want to leave all our luggage in the vehicle at the trailhead as I’ve heard theft is sometimes an issue. I asked the front desk if they would be willing to hang onto our stuff until we returned. Without any sort of hesitation, the lady working the front desk was more than accommodating. We hauled in all our bags and she put them in the back office. We were so relieved. We returned several hours later, checked in promptly, and bags all accounted for. We arrived to a clean room, with a “big” mini-fridge, and decent sized bathroom.

My only constructive criticisms would be that the water pressure seemed a little low when we took a shower. Something a little stronger would have been nice. The breakfast was fairly standard for a continental but I was very pleased to see biscuits and gravy. A couple warm or hot options are always appreciated (like scrambled eggs) in place of a couple of the sugary items. Keep the Yami yogurt though, I don’t always find that on my travels to the PNW so that was a great discovery! It would also be nice to have start out with 4 pillows instead of 3 on the queen bed or maybe keep an extra somewhere in the room.

By no means is this a super fancy, ritzy hotel - but for us it worked. There’s always room for improvement as with anything. But overall, the staff at this place made the stay very enjoyable and I would definitely come here again and recommend this place to others. It met our needs for our vacation and the price was spot on. We saw several of the same people and they asked us how our hike was, recommended places, and shared their stories with us. They were always super friendly and personable. Until next time!

• Stayed: June 2018, traveled with family
2  Thank Acoustic85
Reviewed June 14, 2018

My credit card was charged for $80 1 month after my stay at this location. Be sure to continue to check your credit card statement. In addition, the manager doesn't respond or follow up.

It is not worth the hassle to stay here. I've never experienced anything like this before.

Reviewed June 10, 2018

We stayed one night before our early departure to Disneyland the next morning. We left our car there for the entirety of our vacation (9 days). The hotel is dated but fine for a night to stay and includes breakfast. The ladies at the desk are very nice and helpful, however, the problem was when we returned from our vacation and I called as soon as we landed as a shuttle was supposed to pick us up. The phones at the hotel weren't working, this was very stressful as I have two very young kids and had planned for a pick up which is why I stayed at this hotel. I finally hopped in a taxi and took it to the hotel where they told me the hotel phones were down. I then had to jump in my car back to the airport to pick the kids and dad up. I was quoted $36 for 9 days but charged $60. They weren't able to help me with this at the desk so I had to contact the manager. I tried, the phones were down for subsequent days so I called into Wyndham customer service to send the message to the manager. I was assured that I would be contacted in 10 days. It has now been 1 month and the manager still hasn't contacted me. I have sent a few of emails and a couple phone calls following up but nothing. I last followed up by phone and the lady at the desk helped me so that's nice but the manager really should have followed up.

Reviewed June 8, 2018

This is normally the go-to hotel for me but really tossing up the idea of going elsewhere next time. We checked in on the night of May 13,2018. Tired and wanting to just relax and watch at little TV...nope, the remote didn't work...ended up retiring early! Slept in, went down for the continental breakfast at 9, oops...closed, our fault but Rashaud allowed us to go in anyway! super friendly fella. Upon coming back that afternoon, Rashaud tried to find a remote that would work for the TV, but no luck! We also came back to no maid service, okay we could over look that! Unfortunately, due to no fault of the hotel, a couple across the hall were having a spat at 1 in the morning that continued for 3 hours, slamming doors and hollering. We would have called the front desk but this particular room had NO phone. We checked out early Tuesday morning and told Rashaud, and he discounted our bill for our troubles. Rashaud would be the only reason I would stay there again, just for his friendliness!

Reviewed June 4, 2018

We had a very good two night stay here. The hotel manager Roshaud checked us in when we arrived super early, which was really appreciated. He made us feel welcome, and appreciative of the business. The third floor room he assigned us was clean and reasonably spacious, and the bed comfortable. The staff we dealt with were friendly.

However, the facility is incredibly dated. The jacuzzi tub, shower stall and toilet were in a faded fuschia color. I don't think I've ever seen that ever. Sounds carry incredibly well, especially the ice machine that we heard all night being used. I would hope the hotel's owners would spend a little money updating this place, because it would make staying there so much better.

Stayed: June 2018, traveled with friends