All reviewsfront deskroom was cleanbit datedwafflesstay there againshort staybiscuits and gravyvery pleasant stayfree breakfastshopping triphot breakfastking suitebellis fair mallparking lotblaketubinternet
Reviewed June 12, 2012

Extremely accommodating manager and staff. The hotel was clean, close to everything 4 women needed (outlet malls and restaurants). Affordable with 2 queen beds. They managed to get us 2 rooms side by side even though they were full. After arriving home we discovered a purchase was left behind. Jason (front desk) and Bryan the manager located the item and held on to it until it could be picked up a week later. Great customer service. We will return.

• Stayed: June 2012, traveled with friends
Baymont2166, Manager at Baymont by Wyndham Bellingham, responded to this reviewResponded June 13, 2012

The staff and I are extremely happy you had a great weekend taking advantage of all of what Bellingham has to offer; as well as our hotel! We look forward to seeing you again; and we're happy you're able to come back and pick up your left behind purchase.

Reviewed May 29, 2012

Enjoyable would be an excellent word to describe our recent stay at the Baymont in Bellingham. I would highly recommend this hotel for price, cleanliness, service and their great free breakfast. We enjoyed the comfort of a two queen bed room at a very affordable price, enjoyed the variety of breakfast foods and the quiet and serenity of the hot tub and sun sitting around the pool. Highly recommended for your stay in Bellingham.

Room Tip: We were on the second floor facing towards Meridian Street. Had a good view of the sunset and the pool area.
  • Stayed: May 2012, traveled as a couple
1  Thank bcass
Baymont2166, Manager at Baymont by Wyndham Bellingham, responded to this reviewResponded June 5, 2012

Thank you very much for sharing your experience that you had while staying with us
here at the Baymont Inn & Suites Bellingham. The staff and I will continue to strive for excellence
in the service we provide for our valued guests like yourself.

Reviewed May 18, 2012

We were in the Lynden area for a high school state equestrian meet and chose the Baymont because of the convenience to the horse arena. We enjoyed our stay not only because of price but the Baymont was in excellent condition in the rooms, very clean and neat and quiet. Would gladly stay there again if in the area.

Room Tip: Room 325 faced the main street but was still quiet at night
  • Stayed: May 2012, traveled with family
Baymont2166, Manager at Baymont by Wyndham Bellingham, responded to this reviewResponded May 20, 2012

It is always a great treat for us here at the Baymont to accommodate all we can, especially during events such as the Equestrian Meet. Thank you so much for not only choosing us for your stay but also singing our praises; we take great pride in that here at the Baymont. We hope to see you again next year!

Reviewed May 10, 2012

We almost did not stay here as several had posted negative comments on another website. Our stay was outstanding and the staff and room was great. It was quiet and the breakfast was more than we expected. Great all around!!

• Stayed: May 2012, traveled with family
Baymont2166, Manager at Baymont by Wyndham Bellingham, responded to this reviewResponded May 11, 2012

Thank you for choosing our hotel to stay with while visiting
the area. The Baymont Staff and I hope we can accommodate
you again sometime here in the future!

Reviewed May 5, 2012

Though I have stayed at Wyndham Hotels... I was not familiar with Baymont Inn & Suites. Bryan and his Staff are just terrific!! They were very helpful, at every turn, during my stay. The property is impeccable in every way. I had not stayed in an Inn for decades - therefore I did not know what to expect. Now that I have moved back to the Pacific Northwest... I look forward to staying here again when I am across the border.

• Stayed: May 2012, traveled on business
1  Thank Denyse D
Baymont2166, Manager at Baymont by Wyndham Bellingham, responded to this reviewResponded May 6, 2012

The staff and I are happy to have been able to make your return to the Pacific Northwest a comfortable one here at the Baymont Inn & Suites. We definitely look forward to seeing you again and hopefully sometime this summer!