Baymont by Wyndham Bellingham
$84
$76
QualityInn
Hotel Bellingham Airport(Bellingham)(Great Value!)
$122
$70
Groupon.com
Holiday Inn Express Bellingham(Bellingham)(Great Value!)
$122
$117
HIExpress.com
Comfort Inn Bellingham(Bellingham)(Great Value!)
$110
$99
ComfortInn
Best Western Heritage Inn(Bellingham)(Great Value!)
$134
$108
$78
$70
La Quinta Inn & Suites Bellingham(Bellingham)(Great Value!)
$109
GuestHouse Inn Bellingham(Bellingham)(Great Value!)
$129
Hotel Bellwether(Bellingham)
$198
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of $221/night.

Fairhaven Village Inn(Bellingham)
$239
All reviewsroom was cleanbit datedwafflesfront desk staffclose to bellis fair mallstay there againvery pleasant stayfree breakfasthard boiled eggsgreat place to stayblakeshoppinginternetcerealcostcocanadainterstate
Reviewed April 6, 2012

We stayed here many times as the LaQuinta, has been upgraded somewhat. I can not say enough about the friendliness & helpfulness of the hotel, had a problem with our 3rd party reservation & they more than accomodated us. As for the comment on the lighting in the bathroom, we always carry a small night light as a lot of hotels have this problem. Will definitely stay there again on a trip to Bellingham, is so relaxing & enjoyable, they recognize us & welcome us back.

• Stayed: April 2012, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Linda C
Baymont2166, Manager at Baymont by Wyndham Bellingham, responded to this reviewResponded April 7, 2012

It is good to hear that you had a relaxing and enjoyable stay with us
here at the Baymont Inn & Suites. We look forward to seeing you again
sometime in the near future, until then take care!

Reviewed March 30, 2012

Not a bad place. The walls appeared to be thin, as I could hear a couple gettin' it on late at night but fortunately that didn't persist. Breakfast was well-attended, and friendly, but kinda on the sparse side.

I was a bit apprehensive when I checked in because I saw some other guests lugging two cases of beer into their room. But all was good and there was no disturbances or loud hallway behaviour during the night.

If I was in Bellingham again, I'd probably look around to try somewhere else for variety reasons but I can't complain too much about this place. This hotel is an interstate exit (or two) away from downtown Bellingham and Western Washington University. If those destinations are in your plans, you may want to look for something closer.

• Stayed: March 2012, traveled solo
Baymont2166, Manager at Baymont by Wyndham Bellingham, responded to this reviewResponded March 31, 2012

Thank you for taking the time to tell us about your stay here
at the Baymont Inn & Suites. We are happy to hear that you
had a good stay with us and hope to be of service to you again
if you are ever in the area.

Reviewed March 10, 2012

Stayed pre and post our trip to Vegas. Airport parking and shuttle (taxi) courtesy of the hotel. Complimentary breakfast. Only bug bear would be the lighting to the bathroom, you cant see to get into the bathroom without the bright light or extractor fan coming on and waking up the rest of the sleepers. This is my third stay at this hotel (one when La Quinta) for its great location in Bellingham.

• Stayed: March 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank Amanda W
Baymont2166, Manager at Baymont by Wyndham Bellingham, responded to this reviewResponded March 11, 2012

It is always great news to hear that a guest had a great trip and stay with us
here at the Baymont Inn & Suites! Hopefully, you won it big in Vegas and we hope
to be able to serve you again sometime in the near future.

Reviewed February 28, 2012

My friends and I enjoyed our stay at Baymont Inn Hotel Bellingham. We had easy access to restaurants and our favorite shopping destinations. After a long and tiring day of shopping, we were able to relax at the spa. We had a very relaxing experience!

• Stayed: January 2012, traveled with friends
Baymont2166, Manager at Baymont by Wyndham Bellingham, responded to this reviewResponded February 29, 2012

We are glad you enjoyed the quality and comfort of the Baymont Inn & Suites.
Please keep us in mind for your next shopping weekend in Bellingham!

Reviewed February 26, 2012

Stayed at this hotel many times, Very friendly staff is super friendly. One I was surprised that a front desk guy actually remembered me from the previous trip. I always feel very welcomed and important. Very enjoy my stay at this hotel. Great complimentary breakfast, clean rooms. Since I travel a lot, I always making sure to book my stay at Baymont Inn & Suites Bellingham. Please try this palce, I promise you wont regard. Dema N.

• Stayed: February 2012, traveled on business
1  Thank Dema N
Baymont2166, Manager at Baymont by Wyndham Bellingham, responded to this reviewResponded February 27, 2012

The staff and I are always excited to hear about a great stay from a guest! And as always it is our pleasure to provide you with that great stay.