“I love this winery” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Vartanyan Estate Winery

Vartanyan Estate Winery
Ranked #35 of 79 things to do in Bellingham
More attraction details
Owner description: Just 5 minutes from exit 255 I-5 there is a boutique Winery with its excellent wines to enjoy. Small, women owned and operated winery by Margarita Vartanyan produces some of the finest limited edition Wines. Share the beauty and the bounty of magnificent Mount Baker view from our Tasting Room/Gallery or outside patio with the fireplace.
Seattle, Washington
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“I love this winery”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 31, 2013

It is always a great time at Vartanyan Winery. The owner is always a delight! The wines are excellent. There is a nice picnic area with gorgeous views of Mt. Baker. In the summer there is music on Saturday's. There are special events through out the year and sometimes you are lucky enough to do some barrel tasting. The cost of tasting is only $5.00 and refundable with purchase of a bottle. And trust me, you will want to buy a bottle. Very reasonable priced too!

Visited May 2013

Pennsylvania
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“WILL VISIT AGAIM”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 8, 2013

Not in the mood for gambling, I stopped by this little winery. I have to say, it was one of the best decisions I made. The owner was very friendly, and answered all the questions I had. The views were gorgeous and next time I am in town, I plan on stopping by again.

Visited March 2013
W hartford CT
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Great outing and very close to home!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 26, 2013

We had a delightful time at the Vartanyan Estate Winery. It is very easy to find from their web site directions and it is tucked in an out of the way corner of Bellingham with a great view of Mt Baker.
We were greeted immediately and invited to the wine tasting! All the wines were terrific and the cost of the tasting was complimentary as we did buy wine. We plan on returning in the summer for the concerts on Friday night.
Great spot!
We brought our BRT, Knopfler, and after asking we took a few moments to take pictures with Knopfler

Visited February 2013
Bellingham, Washington
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 28 helpful votes
“Favorite Chardonnay”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 6, 2012

Having visited Yakima Valley and Okanagan, B.C. wineries, this is the best Chardonnay. It is oakey and buttery, which is hard to find.
Enjoyed everyone of the red wines as well.

Visited September 2012
1 Thank CharleneLP P
Dixon, CA
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“great wine”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 24, 2012

The view from this winery is worth the trip. Small picnic area available too. The hostess was very friendly and informative. We bought several bottles from this small and unique winery. Very relaxed environment.

Visited September 2012