Tripadvisor
Bellingham
Post
Inbox
Search
All reviews moon dance fire pit sunshine room deck overlooking wonderful hosts beautiful bed and breakfast fellow guests beautiful furnishings b bs whatcom falls park great cook each morning hot coffee close to town three nights definitely stay here again breakfast was amazing
Selected filters
Reviewed January 4, 2020

MoonDance Inn is everything you want in a B&B! My wife, adult daughter, and I flew to the PNW from our Casablanca (Morocco) home to spend the holidays with my Bellingham-based parents whose Lake Whatcom condo is too small to accommodate us all for sleeping. We found the inn beautiful with tasteful decor and the garden entrance graced with a delightfully Pacific Northwest flair. Rooms were quite comfortable and well-appointed. Owners and staff made us feel at home the moment we arrived, and were tremendously accommodating when some changes in extended family plans required us to arrive two nights early and to add a second room for our daughter. Breakfast was scrumptious each morning during our week's stay, and they handled my allergies and our daughter's halal requirements with great care. My wife and I stayed in the Room with a View, allowing us to look out on Lake Whatcom each night and each morning, enjoying the fog rolling from the hills onto the lake from the room's deck balcony. Just 10-15 minutes away from Western Washington University and harbor restaurants like Anthony's at Squalicum Harbor, and maybe five minutes more to downtown Fairhaven, MoonDance Inn is a perfect place for parents visiting WWU students for a few days. We also met fellow guests who used it as an anchor spot for skiing and snowboarding on Mt. Baker (a little more than an hour to the east). We very highly recommend!

Room tip: Room with a View
Reviewed December 31, 2019 via mobile

First time and we will definitely visit again, wonderful breakfast, cozy rooms, relaxing living area to enjoy the beautiful lake & pine views. Eagles, deer, beautiful trees, panoramic. You won’t be disappointed

Trip type: Traveled with family
Reviewed December 17, 2019

Highly recommend. Absolutely gorgeous and comfortable. The breakfast is just fantastic and the manager really knows the town, scenic drives t0 best food of your choice in town. Must do once kind of thing!!

Trip type: Traveled with family
Reviewed October 31, 2019

The room was comfortable! The bed, amazingly comfortable -- best night's sleep I've had in a long time.. The breakfast was awesome, the people were so nice, the grounds and lake beautiful! What's most amazing about our visit, is that both of us, my wife and I, are enchanted by the experience. Thank you!

Date of stay: October 2019
Reviewed October 21, 2019

MoonDance Inn overlooked the lake and the views were stunning. The stay was very peaceful and the hosts presented wonderful breakfasts each morning. The location was perfect since I was visiting friends 4 miles away. The hosts helped me locate hiking within my parameters that made my stay even better. I will definitely return!

Date of stay: October 2019