“THEY DEMOLISHED THE PLAY AREA” 3 of 5 bubbles

Bellis Fair
Ranked #21 of 79 things to do in Bellingham
Atlanta, Georgia, United States
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“THEY DEMOLISHED THE PLAY AREA”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 30, 2013

use to love this mall, because i could shop and then let the kids play afterwards. i was just here a month ago and they demolished it. doesn't even exist all you see are the tread marks from where it was.

Visited July 2013

San Francisco, California
45 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 76 helpful votes
“The parking lot is a battle field.....”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 28, 2013

Watch out for the Canadians, they"ll run you over to get a parking spot! We almost thought we were still in BC when we saw all the cars in the parking lot. Being from California, we saw no bargains here. It seems everything is priced higher to take advantage of all the Canadians who shop at this mall.

Visited April 2013
Bellingham, Washington, United States
“Go Calendars”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 31, 2012

I don't feel that Bellis fair bothers to keep up with good standards of the stores they lease too.
Today I went to the Go calendars kisosk to exchange my calendar for a different one- this was a christmas gift and their posted return policy stated that they exchange without a receipt. However the store manager decided that he is not going to honor their posted policy and refused any exhanges to anyone.

Visited December 2012
Seattle
“Nice mall”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 2, 2012

Good for shopping, lunch and to spend the day with kids. There is Target store, JC Penny, Macys and several smaller stores. A big food court and play area for children.

Visited October 2012
Bellingham, Washington
10 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 50 helpful votes
“I don't like this place.”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 9, 2012

I don't like malls much. But even given that, I don't like this place. I've just read some of the other reviews and all the positive one's I read we're all cross border shoppers from the lower BC mainland. That's great, the business is good of our area, and I welcome them. There's just nothing there for us. Do we go? Sure a few times a year. Enjoy it? Nope.

Visited August 2012