“THEY DEMOLISHED THE PLAY AREA”
Review of Bellis Fair

Bellis Fair
Ranked #23 of 86 things to do in Bellingham
Reviewed July 30, 2013

use to love this mall, because i could shop and then let the kids play afterwards. i was just here a month ago and they demolished it. doesn't even exist all you see are the tread marks from where it was.

Reviewed April 28, 2013

Watch out for the Canadians, they"ll run you over to get a parking spot! We almost thought we were still in BC when we saw all the cars in the parking lot. Being from California, we saw no bargains here. It seems everything is priced higher to take advantage of all the Canadians who shop at this mall.

Reviewed December 31, 2012

I don't feel that Bellis fair bothers to keep up with good standards of the stores they lease too.
Today I went to the Go calendars kisosk to exchange my calendar for a different one- this was a christmas gift and their posted return policy stated that they exchange without a receipt. However the store manager decided that he is not going to honor their posted policy and refused any exhanges to anyone.

Reviewed November 2, 2012

Good for shopping, lunch and to spend the day with kids. There is Target store, JC Penny, Macys and several smaller stores. A big food court and play area for children.

Reviewed October 9, 2012

I don't like malls much. But even given that, I don't like this place. I've just read some of the other reviews and all the positive one's I read we're all cross border shoppers from the lower BC mainland. That's great, the business is good of our area, and I welcome them. There's just nothing there for us. Do we go? Sure a few times a year. Enjoy it? Nope.

2  Thank Spencer M