“The parking lot is a battle field.....”
Review of Bellis Fair

Bellis Fair
Ranked #21 of 82 things to do in Bellingham
San Francisco, California
47 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 79 helpful votes
“The parking lot is a battle field.....”
Reviewed April 28, 2013

Watch out for the Canadians, they"ll run you over to get a parking spot! We almost thought we were still in BC when we saw all the cars in the parking lot. Being from California, we saw no bargains here. It seems everything is priced higher to take advantage of all the Canadians who shop at this mall.

Visited April 2013

• Chinese (Traditional) first
Bellingham, Washington, United States
“Go Calendars”
Reviewed December 31, 2012

I don't feel that Bellis fair bothers to keep up with good standards of the stores they lease too.
Today I went to the Go calendars kisosk to exchange my calendar for a different one- this was a christmas gift and their posted return policy stated that they exchange without a receipt. However the store manager decided that he is not going to honor their posted policy and refused any exhanges to anyone.

Visited December 2012
Seattle
“Nice mall”
Reviewed November 2, 2012

Good for shopping, lunch and to spend the day with kids. There is Target store, JC Penny, Macys and several smaller stores. A big food court and play area for children.

Visited October 2012
Bellingham, Washington
11 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 54 helpful votes
“I don't like this place.”
Reviewed October 9, 2012

I don't like malls much. But even given that, I don't like this place. I've just read some of the other reviews and all the positive one's I read we're all cross border shoppers from the lower BC mainland. That's great, the business is good of our area, and I welcome them. There's just nothing there for us. Do we go? Sure a few times a year. Enjoy it? Nope.

Visited August 2012
2 Thank Spencer M
canada
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“loved it ,spent to much money ,but worth it sorry canada”
Reviewed October 8, 2012

the bus system ,drivers not friendly , cost a dollar per trip, driver didn't tell us it was 50 cents for seniors so we were paying a dollar instead,IM sorry IM not cheap , just let me know about the cost,, no transfer issued ,take another bus another dollar,etc,and no bus service on the main holidays , no service at all ,so beware

Visited October 2012