All reviewswafflesolive gardenroom was cleanhot tubcontinental breakfastbiscuits and gravybellis fair mallother hotelsthe breakfast areawould stay here againminute driveair conditionerprice rangegreat rooma great place to stayfront desk staffshopping trip
Reviewed August 13, 2018

Our two nights stay was very pleasant. The host was very friendly and accomodating. The free breakfast was excellent! The rooms are clean and comfortable. A very convenient location to Mt. Baker, San Juan Islands, and BC Canada.

• Stayed: August 2018, traveled with family
Reviewed August 12, 2018 via mobile

Excellent and very pleasant to stay! They’re so clean and comfortable. Also served nice and warm breakfast! I’ll definitely recommend my family and friends. It’s very close to everything like beach mountains, blueberry farms.

Stayed: August 2018, traveled with family
Reviewed August 12, 2018 via mobile

The staff was extremely kind and this is a solid place to stay!
We stayed for two nights. It's quiet and the free breakfast was good. Also, the cleaning staff always greeted us with enthusiasm in the hallways and contributed a lot to the overall quality of hotel. Overall comfortable yet affordable.

Stayed: August 2018, traveled as a couple
Reviewed August 12, 2018

The staff here are very good has a nice pool and hot tub..Great location close to the mall and the olive garden..will stay here again forsure.The hotel has a great breakfast aswell
mid you the mall has gone down hill not as many stores open as they had in the past..

• Stayed: August 2018, traveled with family
Reviewed August 11, 2018 via mobile

I appreciate their service with my group. It was very comfortable with all my families! Furthermore, they service was so nice and sweet. Also breakfast was so clean and great. I will be here later for my trip.

Stayed: August 2018, traveled as a couple