Holiday Inn Express Bellingham(Bellingham)(Great Value!)
$109
HIExpress.com
$84
$76
QualityInn
$94
$70
EconoLodge
Baymont by Wyndham Bellingham(Bellingham)(Great Value!)
$90
$87
La Quinta Inn & Suites Bellingham(Bellingham)(Great Value!)
$123
$119
Best Western Heritage Inn(Bellingham)(Great Value!)
$145
$130
Hotel Bellingham Airport(Bellingham)(Great Value!)
$129
$93
$179
Hotel Bellwether(Bellingham)
$198
Savings alert! 15% below average rates

The price you found is 15% lower than this hotel's average rate of $234/night.

All reviewswafflesolive gardenhot tubroom was cleanchoice hotelscontinental breakfastbiscuits and gravybellis fair mallwould definitely stay here againthe breakfast areaminute driveprice rangea great place to stayfront desk staffshopping tripthird floorone night stay
Reviewed February 11, 2010

This hotel is excellent. It is very clean. It has a nice breakfast. The rooms are good--with new LCD TVs and 40 HD channels. Pool is nice. For a two-star hotel, this one is perfect,

• Stayed: February 2010, traveled on business
Reviewed November 10, 2009

We had the king mini-suite with pull-out sofa bed, and it worked out really nicely. The king bed isn't exactly in another room, as there's no dividing door, but the bathroom being in between the front sitting area and the rear bedroom provided a nice amount of privacy, as well as a room which felt much larger than it probably actually was.

The breakfast was well above average for a "continental" style -- there were "egg pucks", sausage, cheese slices, and english muffins, so if you wanted to make your own egg mcmuffin you were in business. Additionally, there was a good selection of cold cereal, fruit, yogurt, hard boiled eggs, and of course the ubiquitous do-it-yourself Belgan Waffle setup...

We didn't have occassion to use the pool or spa due to lack of planning on our part, but they were very inviting.

I did use the hotel computer to access the Internet while there, and was very happy with the network performance. I would imagine the same would be true if I had been on a laptop connecting via wifi.

Traveling with my wife, a teenager, a toddler and a large service dog makes accommodations significantly more complex than when I travel on business. I have pretty high standards for business class accommodations (Westin, Embassy Suites, etc) and was very pleased with this hotel.

I think this is where we'll be staying in Bellingham from here on out.

• Stayed: November 2009, traveled on business
Reviewed October 30, 2009

I often fly out of Bellingham and this hotel, a few miles from the airport, feels like home to me. It's clean and quiet, has reliable internet service, a small but welcome workout room, and the makings of a healthy breakfast. It also has a staff who go out of their way to meet your needs. After a grueling month in Australia, I arrived at the Comfort Inn in the middle of the night, got a couple hours sleep, and headed out to my car for the trip home. Alas, dead battery. The assistant manager, Brant Baron pulled out all the stops, located a battery-pack down the road and got my car started in time for me to make the ferry home. I couldn't be happier with the whole package.

• Stayed: October 2009, traveled on business
Reviewed October 4, 2009

Didn't book a room, and decided last minute to stay in Bellingham over night before traveling to Seattle the next day.
Went to several different yucky hotels and when we finally got to the Comfort Inn at 1030pm we felt right at home and though the price was higher then some of the other locations we checked out, it was defiantly worth it. The gentleman working that night was very nice and helped us get sorted out.
The room had a microwave and mini fridge in it, perfect for snacks.
Also included was a continental breakfast, full of toast, pastries, cereal, waffles, eggs, sausages, and biscuits. It was worth the stay for the great breakfast!
Overall A++
Next trip we decided we will stay at the Comfort Inn and commute to Seattle for a day. There is defiantly more to see in the Bellingham/Burlington area!

• Stayed: October 2009, traveled with friends
1  Thank VIslandGirl
Reviewed September 26, 2009

Four of us ladies stayed in the Comfort Inn this past week. Right from the time we walked in the front door, until the day we checked out (four days later) we were treated like visiting royalty. Staff were courteous, helpful, and cheerful at all times. The manager (Brant) and the front desk lady (Jennifer) were exceptional, also the great lady looking after the breakfast (which incidentally was absolutely super).
I would recommend this hotel to anyone travelling to Bellingham. Our group can't wait until our next trip!!

• Stayed: September 2009, traveled with friends