Comfort Inn Bellingham
$84
$76
QualityInn
Hotel Bellingham Airport(Bellingham)(Great Value!)
$122
$70
Groupon.com
Savings alert! 18% below average rates

The price you found is 18% lower than this hotel's average rate of $85/night.

Holiday Inn Express Bellingham(Bellingham)(Great Value!)
$117
HIExpress.com
Best Western Heritage Inn(Bellingham)(Great Value!)
$148
$118
$67
EconoLodge
La Quinta Inn & Suites Bellingham(Bellingham)(Great Value!)
$109
$132
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of $149/night.

Baymont by Wyndham Bellingham(Bellingham)(Great Value!)
$94
Travelocity
Hotel Bellwether(Bellingham)
$198
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of $223/night.

Fairhaven Village Inn(Bellingham)
$239
All reviewswafflesolive gardenroom was cleanhot tubguide meridianindoor poolcontinental breakfaststay there againbiscuits and gravybellis fair mallminute drivecold cerealthe breakfast areawaffle makerprice rangea great place to stayfront desk staff
Reviewed March 30, 2014

Stayed here for one night while visiting Western Washington University with our son. The cookie cutter room was clean and the beds were comfortable. The staff was very nice. The complimentary breakfast was decent: cereal, oatmeal, eggs, bacon, sausage, coffee, etc. It was about 10 to 15 minutes from downtown. Would stay here again if necessary.

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled with family
1  Thank Robert S
ComfortInnBellingham, Manager at Comfort Inn Bellingham, responded to this reviewResponded April 14, 2014

Dear Mr. Robert S,

Thank you for choosing to stay with us on your trip to visit Western Washington University. I'm glad to hear your stay was convenient for your trip to Bellingham. Our goal is to make every stay a great one, it looks to be as our hotel met your needs but perhaps you had some ideas that could help us become even better in your eyes. We are always open to ideas from guests, since you are the reason we do what we do. If you ever do find yourself to be back in our town we would love to take care of you again and hear any ideas you may have for our hotel. We, of course, are always here and would take your ideas/thoughts at any time.

Again thank you for choosing the Comfort Inn Bellingham for your stay and taking time out of your day to let us know how your stay was.

Reviewed March 16, 2014

Ok, sure this isn't a 5 star, but it isn't 5 star pricing either! We actually found as good an experience here as we did in hotels we paid twice the price for. Had all you needed really, spacious rooms with comfortable beds, quietest AC I've ever experienced in a hotel (ok, seemed to not pump much juice through, but its Pac NW and that isn't needed. Everything was clean, staff were very friendly. I also really appreciated that it was off the I5 a few minutes - nice to not have to listen to the big truckers rolling through. If there was any complaint at all, I suppose I could say the breakfast items in the hotpans were luke warm/had overstayed their welcome. This likely related more to a slower time at breakfast so the turnover of food wasn't as fast as normal. Just an item to watch for whoever is on. Other than that, enough decent variety to fill up before you head out.

The other item I really appreciated was that I had dropped 1 sandal out of my suitcase and didn't realize until I got home. Staff had found it and when suggested, they have no problem shipping it out for me to match up with its lost soul. It is an extra hastle, but they didn't hesitate. Much appreciated, and we would definitely stop there again if needed. You get much more than the price would lead you to believe!

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled with family

Dear deewar25,

Thank you very much for taking time out of your day to write a review of our hotel. I'm glad we got your sandal back with its other half and did that with convince and ease. I have taken this review to my breakfast staff and the proper training has been implemented, we appreciate you bringing that issue to our attention so that we can address it. Our goal is to be the best value in town and it looks like we accomplished that with your stay. We are always looking for new ways to continue to be the best value and with responses likes yours, it helps us get better and also lets us know we are meeting that goal in our guests eyes.

Thank you again and we hope to see you on your next stay in Bellingham.

Reviewed March 13, 2014

I hadn't stayed here for several years and was pleasantly surprised that this hotel appeared newer than last time! The bed was new - and SO comfortable. Breakfast had even more variety and the attendant was so friendly and helpful. As a Diamond member I was upgraded to a suite - more than enough room for just me. 2 big flat screen tvs, lots of plugs (some pricier hotels I've stayed in had very few) a window I could open for fresh air, kitchenette, etc, etc, etc. A couple of nit picky suggestions: auto check out, and a newspaper at my door (most Comfort Inns I stay in have both of these) and you get a 5 star rating next time - lol. Still my first choice next time I get away to Bellingham.

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled solo
3  Thank travelmarcia
ComfortInnBellingham, Manager at Comfort Inn Bellingham, responded to this reviewResponded April 15, 2014

Dear Travelmarcia,

Thank you so much for coming back to our hotel on your last visit. We always love to see our Elite Diamond members. I am glad you enjoyed our new beds and our latest renovations. We are always working to keep our facility up to date for our guests. I appreciate you bringing up your thoughts on the newspapers by the doors, I will look into that and see if there is a way to effectively implement that process. Here at the Comfort Inn Bellingham we have our express check-out at the front desk. The reason we have them at the front desk instead of by the door, is to make sure that we have to opportunity to make sure every guest had an enjoyable stay in person. Ideas from guest, like yours, are vital to us. They help us effectively continue to improve.

We thank you for taking time out of your busy day to let us know how your stay with us was. We look forward to seeing you on your next trip to Bellingham.

Reviewed March 10, 2014

This Comfort Inn is very well located for those who are just travelling through and/or those who are into shopping. From other reviews you'll note the number of shops in the area and the hotel amenities.

I particularly liked the large lobby area and big breakfast room. The room was large, comfortable and very clean. Price reasonable as well. (Less per night then the Quality Inn which is almost right beside it)

Would I stay again? Definitely.

Room Tip: The hotel is on a busy street so you may want to ask for a room further away from the main road.
  • Stayed: March 2014, traveled as a couple

Dear TMLB,

Thank you for choosing to stay with us on your past trip down to Bellingham. I'm glad you enjoyed our facility during your stay and you found it to be a great value. Our goal here at the Comfort Inn Bellingham is to be the best value in town. Taking time out of your day to let us and others know how we did is very much appreciated. Guest reviews are a key part to the success of businesses, we thank you.

We look forward to seeing you on your next trip to our town.

Reviewed March 9, 2014

I stayed in a more expensive hotel close to I-5 the first night and it was a big disappointment. I heard every semi truck the whole night! The Comfort Inn was a welcome relief of tranquility and rest. ZERO traffic noise! It has nearly the same quality of bed and pillows, while the sheets and towels were not quite as soft as the more expensive place. The rooms are surprisingly large enough to entertain guests in a secondary "lounge area" (complete with a second tv and couches). There is a pool and other amenities. One other thing to note, the full breakfast was decent. Not quite what I would order if I went out, but still this hotel is a bargain at this price.

Seriously, if sleep is what you want, this place is it.

• Stayed: March 2014

Dear NOstranger2u,

Thank you for choosing to stay with us on your latest trip to the Bellingham area. We love our location being centrally located, but away from the freeway which provides a much quieter stay ,as you mentioned. I'm happy to hear that you enjoyed a blissful night's sleep and enjoyed our rooms as well as our new beds. As a hotel always looking for ways to improve, we really appreciate you taking time out of your day to let us know how we did. I will look into the linen matter that you had mentioned and see if there is something we can do about the softness. Our goal is to be the number one value in Bellingham and I am very pleased to see that we met our goal in your eyes. Reviews from our guests help us continue improving in every way we can, thank you.

We hope to see you on your next trip to Bellingham.