“Good stay”

Ranked #11 of 26 Hotels in Bellingham
London, United Kingdom
“Good stay”
Reviewed September 27, 2013 via mobile

Nice hotel (standard Comfort Inn) with everything necessary. The rooms are clean and spacious (although maybe slightly outdated), with comfortable beds and all necessary amenities. Breakfast was good, all of the staff were very friendly and efficient.

• Stayed September 2013

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (99)
Silverdale, Wa
Reviewed September 24, 2013

We were dropping our daughter off at WWU and just needed a room for the night. We had previously stayed at the Hampton Inn which was fine but the Comfort Inn suited our families needs much better. Our room was quite large and a rollaway fit easily within. The beds were decent and the room itself was quite clean. I found the breakfast to be more than adequate for our family and none of us left hungry. The only little thing that proved to be a problem was the hairdryer in the bathroom was tiny and not very powerful...next time I'll just bring my own. I also wish that the bathroom had more of a fan but I have noticed more and more hotels/motels seem to be lacking in the fan dept.
The front desk help was very friendly and the overall feel of the Comfort Inn was welcoming. We will most definitely stay here again on future trips.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled with family
1 Thank mjjpower
Victoria, Canada
Reviewed September 23, 2013

Let's face it, your not going to Bellingham for a vacation..... you want to shop or you are flying somewhere . You want a clean & safe hotel that is close to all of these things and offers park and fly just in case the parking lot is full or you do not want to bother and if you have kids a nice good sized pool for them to keep them entertained after a long day (and open till 11pm as who will be done shopping by 8). it would also be nice to have the free breakfast to save a few bucks
WELL...this is the place for you , not only did I fly from here but we did shop as well and do the park and fly
The hotel is across the street from the Costco, block from bellis fair and Wal-Mart in the other direction and 5 min from the airport, it has the olive garden in the same parking lot as well so it is hard to get a better location
it did have internet and a descent wifi signal
I would stay their again and that is what is important.

just as a side note, allegiant was not that bad of a flight for us if you are looking at flying with them. it is a bit of a gamble especially with their mcdonall douglas -80's they fly but out of Bellingham the have a fairly descent track record, not as other citys

Room Tip: it's a room, your in Bellingham.. they are mostly the same.
1 Thank Kev R
Bentonville, Arkansas
Reviewed September 23, 2013

We spent the night here on our way out of B.C. It was a very good choice. The room was quiet, clean and modern. The continental breakfast was a good start to the day. The WiFi had a good strong signal. The king size bed was most comfortable. Would not hesitate to stay here again.

Scotland
Reviewed September 22, 2013

Spent a night there travelling down to Seattle and it had everything I was after: clean room, comfortable bed and a decent breakfast – usual Comfort Inn buffet style. Room was also one of the biggest I’ve had in this standard of hotel. Pretty well located off I-5 and handy for the mall, but no issue with any traffic noise. Really helpful staff, who were happy to provide directions and recommend some of the many restaurants that are within a few minutes’ walk or drive. Only slight negative is that, in common with a few Comfort Inns recently, the towels are definitely on the thin side, but that’s not a huge thing.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled solo
vancouver bc
Reviewed September 19, 2013

We stayed at the Comfort Inn overnight as we had an early morning flight out of Bellingham the next day.

Check in was quick and friendly, rooms were huge, clean and quiet, and the internet was fast without any log in issues. I find so many hotels offer free wifi now, but so few work properly. The Comfort Inn follows through on their wifi promise!

There was ample free parking and overall a great stay for what we needed. Only reason I did not give 5 out of 5 was the breakfast was not spectacular. It was free though.

I would definitely stay here again.

1 Thank vancouversurfergirl
California
Reviewed September 11, 2013

This hotel is a bit dated, but I would stay there again. It is clean and the employees are professional. It has a small enclosed swimming pool and jacuzzi. That my family enjoyed. The free breakfast was good, but there was not enough tables and chairs. When I was there during the rush hour. It has a washer and dryer also. Which was a big benefit. Since I was in the area for a week. My room had 2 TV's, comfortable bed and a jacuzzi bath tub. Which was great for my handicap. There is a large number of restaurants, buffets and shopping in the area. The parking was free and near my room. So it was easy for me to get to my room with my handicap.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled with family