“No frills fabulous”

Comfort Inn Bellingham
Ranked #10 of 26 Hotels in Bellingham
Reviewed September 19, 2013

We stayed at the Comfort Inn overnight as we had an early morning flight out of Bellingham the next day.

Check in was quick and friendly, rooms were huge, clean and quiet, and the internet was fast without any log in issues. I find so many hotels offer free wifi now, but so few work properly. The Comfort Inn follows through on their wifi promise!

There was ample free parking and overall a great stay for what we needed. Only reason I did not give 5 out of 5 was the breakfast was not spectacular. It was free though.

I would definitely stay here again.

1  Thank vancouversurfergirl

Reviewed September 11, 2013

This hotel is a bit dated, but I would stay there again. It is clean and the employees are professional. It has a small enclosed swimming pool and jacuzzi. That my family enjoyed. The free breakfast was good, but there was not enough tables and chairs. When I was there during the rush hour. It has a washer and dryer also. Which was a big benefit. Since I was in the area for a week. My room had 2 TV's, comfortable bed and a jacuzzi bath tub. Which was great for my handicap. There is a large number of restaurants, buffets and shopping in the area. The parking was free and near my room. So it was easy for me to get to my room with my handicap.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank TwilightDancer
Reviewed September 11, 2013

Large, clean rooms. Quick easy check in. Great continental breakfast. Never used the pool but was informed of the hours upon check in. Great location in Bellingham. Have stayed in Bellingham at another hotel, but the Comfort Inn is the best stay I've had. It is in a great location to all the amenities I was interested in going to.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank Tanya F
Reviewed September 6, 2013

We wanted to visit Bellingham over the holiday weekend, so I shopped around and found that this motel had the most bang for the buck. My overall rating is a 4 and a half, so I rounded it up to 5. The motel is clean, nicely located for our purposes, had all the amenities we look for, and the staff was very friendly and helpful. One morning while we were down at breakfast, our room got cleaned and the bed made. Nice surprise. Our room on the 3rd floor, north side, was quiet with the window closed, as the traffic on busy Guide Meridian street can get loud. But that weekend was warm enough that we used the AC (reasonably quiet) most of the time anyway. With the window closed, it's fine. The king bed felt new and was comfortable albeit a tad firm for my taste.
We were not disappointed and would recommend the Comfort Inn to anyone visiting that fair city.

Room Tip: Request a room toward the back, on top floor.
3  Thank Seathos
Reviewed September 3, 2013

Clean hotel. Bed comfortable. Hotel well maintained. Good location, near restaurants and shopping. Very busy area, lots of traffic. Hotel was flat. Staff friendly when approached but did not go out of their way to interact with guests.

Hotel a little bland and ho hum.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled solo
Reviewed September 2, 2013

Pool small but warm and nice. They also had a sauna and hot tub.
Breakfast poor quality. They had four kinds of fruit juices, bananas, oranges, apples, cereals. All white-flour carbs, spicy sausage, eggs OK, bacon, waffles. Room very nice. Bed comfy.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank GoodKarmaTraveler
Reviewed September 2, 2013

Very clean, good location, across from Costco (and Costco gas station). We had a room next to a suite so it was really noisy. You can hear the people talking, and sounded like a jacuzzi tub, toilets flush really loud, and the AC unit in the room was really loud and would get really cold then hot when it was off. Besides that... room was good, bed was comfy, has a fridge, microwave, breakfast in the AM. Has a pool & work out room. Good price and served it's purpose. About 10 from the airport.