Comfort Inn Bellingham
If you like this hotel, you might also be interested in
$66
Best Western Heritage Inn(Bellingham)(Great Value!)
$135
$99
QualityInn
La Quinta Inn & Suites Bellingham(Bellingham)(Great Value!)
$129
La Quinta
Holiday Inn Express Bellingham(Bellingham)(Great Value!)
$103
Baymont Inn & Suites Bellingham(Bellingham)(Great Value!)
Orbitz.com
Hampton Inn Bellingham-Airport(Bellingham)(Great Value!)
$89
The Chrysalis Inn & Spa(Bellingham)
$214
Agoda.com
  • Restaurant
  • Room Service
$179
$198
Agoda.com
All reviewswafflesolive gardenroom was cleanhot tubguide meridianindoor poolcontinental breakfaststay there againbiscuits and gravybellis fair mallcold cerealminute drivewaffle makerthe breakfast areaprice rangeshopping tripfront desk staff
FilterAll languages
Reviewed February 23, 2013

Comfortable rooms, good breakfast with lots of selection. Nice big TV, the lighting in the rooms is not good - in case you were trying to do some work at the table. For an overnight stay - there is nothing wrong with this place. I booked two rooms at this hotel, however the clerk when I checked in kept suggesting I did something wrong ("did you not do this?", "did you not do that?") insisted that I only had one room reserved and "you only booked one room and you were only charged for one room". How does she know, has she seen my credit card statement? Rather than try to sort out the reservation, she spent her time trying to blame me for doing something incorrectly when I made the booking, and then persisted on trying to sell me a room at the regular higher last-minute price. I had to dig out my email and show her that in fact I had two rooms booked. Why did she automatically assume I was wrong when she clearly doesn't know what she is doing? So be careful....

I raised the issue when I checked out just so others don't have to go through this, however he wasn't interested and instead gave me a bunch of information to book directly with them. He basically said I was "a guest of Priceline and they are a guest of ours". If they can't manage Priceline reservations, why do they deal with them in the first place?

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled with family
2  Thank Travuler
Reviewed February 22, 2013

Stayed in September and would go back. Lovely treed area out back rooms. Close to shopping. Large entrance, friendly staff, good breakfast area with lots of choices. Encourage others to stay in this lovely hotel and location.

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed February 19, 2013

Spent a Saturday night here in February 2013. Hotel was very full, but happily our third floor room (Suite 335, at the back of the building) was very quiet! I loved how clean it was and the bed was pretty comfy too. I had a little trouble getting the room temperature just right, but it was my own fault for not trying very hard to find the right setting and opting instead to just alternate between "hot" and "off"! We did not attempt the hotel breakfast and opted instead to walk to Starbucks directly across the street.

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank CozyHaven
ComfortInnBellingham, Manager at Comfort Inn Bellingham, responded to this reviewResponded February 21, 2013

Dear CozyHaven,

Thank you so much for staying with us and taking the time to review our hotel. I am so glad you enjoyed your stay with us and look forward to seeing you next time! I'm glad we were able to get you third floor toward the back as we work hard to meet all of our guests' requests whenever possible.

Reviewed February 12, 2013

Our stay at the Comfort Inn in Bellingham was pleasant, with a decent breakfast (although not enough seating - additional folding tables had to be set up) nice amenities (indoor pool and semi-hot tub) and good location. Our king-bedded room was large, with well-maintained furnishings, good lighting, a very comfortable bed, and the large-screen HD TV had plenty of channels available. We were in a room on the top floor, as far as possible from the elevator - at the very end of the hallway at the rear of the building - which was good 'cause we still heard quite a lot of thumping from darling children using the hotel's hallways as a running track! (This is, of course, not at all the fault of the hotel - heads up to those parents: you know who you are!) All the employees we encountered were welcoming and friendly, and the room appeared very clean. We would not hesitate to return!

Room Tip: As mentioned above - try to get a top floor room, preferably facing the east side of the hotel (no roadway on that side, just a nice open field), at the back. It's an older building, so noise seems to travel quite effectively.
  • Stayed: February 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Betty08WhiteRock_BC

Dear Betty08,

Thank you for reviewing our property. We are glad you had a pleasant stay with us. We do work hard to offer "personalized service" so I am particularly glad to hear the employees were welcoming and friendly. Again, thank you for your kind words. We will do our best to keep it up!

Reviewed February 7, 2013

We stayed the hotel for a trip to Mt. Baker. Our room was clean and everything in room worked as expected. Its indoor pool was a bit small in size but exceptionally clean and warm. The spa and sauna were all well-maintained. The hotel is located right across a shopping mall that has virtually everything you need, e.g., Costco (with gas station), restaurants, grocery stores, etc. The best part was its breakfast. There are a couple of waffle makers, a toaster oven, and a couple of bagel toasters which let you enjoy enough warm dishes. You can make a perfect oven-grilled breakfast sandwich with the sliced cheese, sausage, bacon, and egg they serve. The dining area is quite small (only with several tables) but there is a pile of large plates that helps you bring all your breakfast items to your rooms. Coffee is served 24 hours. Oh, the pool opens by 11 PM, which completely knocked out my kids. Great place for a family trip.

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank K_Sonny

Dear K_Sonny,

Thank you for staying with us and the positive review you posted. I am glad you enjoyed the breakfast and indoor pool, hot tub, and sauna. We realize that a time away with family is a special time and work to make it as fun as possible. I am glad we exceeded your expectations.

Thanks again, and we look forward to seeing you again!