Holiday Inn Express Bellingham(Bellingham)(Great Value!)
$109
HIExpress.com
$84
$76
QualityInn
$70
EconoLodge
Baymont by Wyndham Bellingham(Bellingham)(Great Value!)
$87
La Quinta Inn & Suites Bellingham(Bellingham)(Great Value!)
$124
Hotels.com
Best Western Heritage Inn(Bellingham)(Great Value!)
$145
$130
Hotel Bellingham Airport(Bellingham)(Great Value!)
$129
$93
$179
Hotel Bellwether(Bellingham)
$198
All reviewswafflesolive gardenhot tubroom was cleanchoice hotelscontinental breakfastbiscuits and gravybellis fair mallwould definitely stay here againthe breakfast areaminute driveprice rangea great place to stayfront desk staffshopping tripthird floorone night stay
Reviewed November 5, 2012

What a nice location for this Great property. It is within walking distance to Bellis Fair Mall. It is also in the center of good restaurants including Billy McHales sports bar and BBQ. The food is great..

Room Tip: We asked for a top floor room so we could get peace and quiet. They were able to give us a room on the third floor. Worked well. They don't have a restaurant.
  • Stayed: October 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank SanDiegoRic
ComfortInnBellingham, Manager at Comfort Inn Bellingham, responded to this reviewResponded November 7, 2012

Thank you for your great review. With so many people coming down to shop and fly out of Bellingham Airport, many find our location very convenient and I'm glad it worked for your needs.

I am also happy to hear we were able to meet your request for a top-floor room. We always welcome special requests and do our best to meet as many as possible. It's one way we can offer personalized service to each of our guests.

Thanks again for sharing your thoughts. We look foward to seeing you again!

Reviewed September 27, 2012

We spent one night at this hotel. We had been there years before and don't remember it being as nice as it is now. Everything was very clean and well maintained. The staff is we met were very friendly and helpful. The bed was very comfortable and the room had coffee maker, microwave and a nice size refrigerator. The breakfast was a pleasant surprise. There was your typical bread, bagel, cereal and fruit items but they also had eggs, waffles, sausage, bacon, and more. This was move in weekend for the university, which means the hotel was full, and the staff that handled the eating area did a fantastic job of keeping everything fresh and filled up. We will be returning.

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled with family
3  Thank jashook

Thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts with us and other TripAdvisor users. We appreciate it very much.

I have passed along your kind words to our breakfast staff. I am glad we were able to get your day off to a great start!

Thanks again, and we look forward to serving you on a future trip to Bellingham!

Reviewed September 25, 2012

I was traveling for business and was booked by my company into the Comfort Inn. This was my first stay. The staff was very friendly and accomodating. My room comfortable and clean. Breakfast was the best I've seen for the type of hotel. I had a return trip and was not disappointed. There is plenty of shopping around and a movie theater down the street.

Room Tip: Get a quite room on the side or back.
  • Stayed: September 2012, traveled on business
ComfortInnBellingham, Manager at Comfort Inn Bellingham, responded to this reviewResponded September 26, 2012

Dear lady58_11,

Thank you so much for staying with us and reviewing our hotel. We are glad to hear you enjoyed your visit with us. We look forward to seeing you again next time!

Reviewed September 21, 2012

I stayed here for 6 days during a business trip.

The facility is extremely clean and my room was put back perfect each day by housekeeping.

The bed was very comfortable and the large flat screen TV with HD channels was a definite plus. The room was completed by a small microwave and a refrigerator large enough to put about 36 cans of soda in if you desired.

My only gripe is the internet service. Once again, it's the Ethostream product that you will find at most hotels. Again, I have found them to have slack off when installing these systems. Being a network engineer, it was easy to diagnose that they did not adequately cover all rooms with access points. My room was on the end of the building and when you would set in the chair, you would usually have no service, move to the bed and get about half, to the bathroom and you had full. Unfortunately, there's not much that can be done until they rethink their wireless access points. It was so bad one night, I could not use Facetime on my iPad until I tethered my 4G phone to provide adequate internet access.

Aside from the internet issue, this hotel is very good and it wouldn't stop me from staying again since typically, all hotels have some type of internet gripe....I suppose that's what happens when you're a network engineer for a living!

Room Tip: The end of building room was very quiet but you may opt for one near the middle if good internet service is a priority.
  • Stayed: September 2012, traveled on business
1  Thank Reviewer45638
ComfortInnBellingham, Manager at Comfort Inn Bellingham, responded to this reviewResponded September 24, 2012

Dear Reviewer,

Thank you so much for your great review. I will pass along your comments to our housekeeping staff.

I am sorry to hear the Internet service was not up to your expectations. It is our desire that every aspect of your stay is an enjoyable one. We will continue to evaluate how we can improve the high-speed internet service we offer. We appreciate your feedback as it gives us a valuable tool to see how we can improve.

Reviewed September 5, 2012

This is one of the nicest Comfort Inn locations I have stayed at. Mini fridge and microwave in every room is a plus. They are in a great easy to find location and walking distance to food, shopping and coffee shops. The place is stopless and the wi-fi worked great as well. While I did not use the pool, ot tub or sauna they were also very clean. The room was on the second floor and I had no issue with road noise, very quiet. The pillows were perfect as well which is hard to find in some hotel chains. The staff are wonderful, stay here, you will be glad you did!

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled solo
ComfortInnBellingham, Manager at Comfort Inn Bellingham, responded to this reviewResponded September 14, 2012

Dear glendale215,

Thank you so much for your great review. We appreciate so much that you took the time to share your experience. I'm glad the location was convenient for you and the everything worked out well. That is what we're shooting for! Thanks again!