Rodeway Inn
$84
$76
QualityInn
Hotel Bellingham Airport(Bellingham)(Great Value!)
$122
$70
Groupon.com
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of $80/night.

Holiday Inn Express Bellingham(Bellingham)(Great Value!)
$117
HIExpress.com
Comfort Inn Bellingham(Bellingham)(Great Value!)
$94
Best Western Heritage Inn(Bellingham)(Great Value!)
$118
$70
La Quinta Inn & Suites Bellingham(Bellingham)(Great Value!)
$109
Baymont by Wyndham Bellingham(Bellingham)(Great Value!)
$94
Hotels.com
Hotel Bellwether(Bellingham)
$198
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of $226/night.

Fairhaven Village Inn(Bellingham)
$239
See what travelers are saying:
Reviewed October 17, 2012

I often stay in Bellingham & as a Canadian citizen I was disgusted at the condition of the flag the Rodeway flew. It was tatered & torn- almost beyond recognition. The American flag looked almost as bad as it was hanging by one corner upside down. The owners display total disrespect for their guests. I would never stay there again.

Stayed: October 2012, traveled solo
2  Thank Katt H
GMBellingham, Guest Relations Manager at Rodeway Inn, responded to this reviewResponded April 22, 2013

Thank you for giving us a chance to improve and excel in the delivery of our services by bringing your concerns to our attention. We sincerely appreciate the time you took to write us a feedback, and we thank you for sharing to us your experience while staying with us. We wish to let you know that your voice has been heard and we will definitely correct the issue that you raised. We continually seek to give our guests the best service there is to offer. We sincerely hope that we may be able to provide you a far better experience should you wish to stay with us again next time.

Reviewed September 3, 2012

Good value for money. Bed was very uncomfortable. The room is really basic and is quite a few years old & looks it. The so called breakfast was very dismall, although the money saved could cover the price of a breakfast at a restaurant.

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Easytobook.com
1  Thank JAY Z

We appreciate the candid comments you’ve shared to us, as hearing your inputs regarding our services is very important to us. We sincerely apologize for the inconveniences incurred during your stay. We will closely assess and evaluate our hotel room condition and facilities, and the served breakfast, so that we may provide prompt and necessary actions to it. Thank you for bringing your concerns to our attention and we hope that you will reconsider staying with us again.

Reviewed September 3, 2012

we stayed here as we had an early flight the next morning, this is definitely on my recommend list. quiet and clean. The restaurant that is next door was good, we had dinner and an early morning breakfast. Good food and fast service.

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled with family

Thank you very much for taking the time to write down your review. We couldn’t be happier to hear that we’ve made your experience a pleasant one. Your comment about our friendly and reliable staff members as well as the entire hotel experience brings us much delight and has motivated us to outdo the service we’ve given you should you visit us again soon. It would be of great pleasure to be of service to you again.

Reviewed August 30, 2012

I booked this room as I live in Canada and wanted to travel down the previous night to get a 5am flight out of Bellingham, so all I wanted was a bed, ideally in a room with a door.

I just about got that. This hotel was ultra ultra basic. Bed was quite uncomfortable, Room was very tired with very worn, old carpets. Coffee machine didn't work.The lobby area looked even worse although the desk staff were very helpful and welcoming.

If you literally want a bed for a few hrs, this will do the job. Next time, I'll pay extra and stay at the Holiday Inn,,,,or I'll sleep in my car.

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled on business
2  Thank andybee101

We appreciate the time you took to give us a feedback regarding your hotel experience with us. Your reviews will help us improve the delivery of our services to meet the expectations of our valued guests. The detailed feedback you gave regarding your assessment with room amenities, as well as the functionality of certain facilities will be closely evaluated. We would look into such matters without delay, and give appropriate modifications to deliver quality service. We look forward to seeing you again.

Reviewed August 28, 2012

I was lucky to find the room when I did. The entire City of Bellingham was sold out because of the WWU graduation, so I took it!

When we got into our room, it was dissapointing. You could tell that the carpets were from the early 90's, the bedding was on this wooden thing made of carpet, and the microwave was so dirty, my father refused to heat his coffee up. We also noticed that there were no hangers and no ironing board as advertised by the choice hotels website. I tend to iron my jeans and sometimes a blouse when I travel so not having this was a huge damper.

Later in the evening, the entire bathroom floor was wet due to a leak under the sink. Luckily my friends who live locally gave me towels to clean up the mess. I was too exhausted to deal with it that evening, so I contained the situation then complained about it in the morning.

The food for breakfast wasn't gluten free friendly whatsoever. For those of us who are intolerant of gluten, wheat, and msg, we cannot eat most of what a continental breakfast offers. A piece of fruit just isn't enough for one to sustain. I ended up having to eat elsewhere that was friendly to gluten free patrons.

Overall, I wouldn't stay at this hotel again unless it was the only thing in town. I was grateful to have clean sheets and a place to lay my head. But to pay several hundred dollars for two nights, it really wasn't worth it.

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled with family
3  Thank Melissa F

Thank you for sharing to us your feedback regarding your hotel experience. It is however very troubling to know that you’ve had an unpleasant experience while staying with us, and for that we are deeply sorry. It is not our intention to mislead you in any way, and we try our best to give clients the value for their money. Your feedback is of great aid to help us know which areas to improve, rest assured that your voices are heard and prompt actions will be taken to address the issues raised. We hope that you reconsider and choose to stay with us again.