Rodeway Inn
Comfort Inn Bellingham(Bellingham)(Great Value!)
$117
$104
Best Western Heritage Inn(Bellingham)(Great Value!)
$135
$99
QualityInn
La Quinta Inn & Suites Bellingham(Bellingham)(Great Value!)
$129
La Quinta
Baymont Inn & Suites Bellingham(Bellingham)(Great Value!)
$89
Holiday Inn Express Bellingham(Bellingham)(Great Value!)
$103
The Chrysalis Inn & Spa(Bellingham)
$214
Hotels.com
  • Restaurant
  • Room Service
Hampton Inn Bellingham-Airport(Bellingham)(Great Value!)
$198
Preferred Hotels
$179
See what travelers are saying:
FilterAll languages
Reviewed April 25, 2011

After staying this hotel, I feel very happy I paid for the qaulity of hotel service.
All the staff were very kind and everywhere in the hotel were very clean.
This hotel is very secure and quiet . I will visit again.

• Stayed: April 2011, traveled as a couple
Reviewed March 11, 2011

This hotel was a great location very close to the mall and the golf course.
Hotel is very good access from I-5 but very quiet than other hotels which are just next to freeway.

• Stayed: March 2011, traveled on business
Reviewed November 29, 2010

All we expected for the $67 was a clean quiet and comfortable place to sleep. We got none of that. We heard the neighbours in the room next to us all night long bickering, tubs and showers running non stop. When we finally got to sleep the night desk clerk called us at 12:30 am and asked us to keep the noise down. THEY DID NOT EVEN INVESTIGATE WHERE THE FREAKIN NOISE WAS COMING FROM. Before I could answer he hung up on me. I called back only to be told sorry they had called the wrong room. The converter didnt work for the TV, the room was poorly kept, there was a hole in the bathroom door, most likely from someone's fist. After being kept awake almost all night, we quickly packed up and left only to be told to call the manager the next day to complain.
I called the manager back the next day and all he would do for me was offer us 50% off our next visit, I answered with how about half of the $67 as WE WILL NEVER STAY THERE AGAIN. He responded with a curt NO and told me that if he reimbursed everyone when they complained then he would'nt have a business, he informed me I should have requested a room change................yeah that makes sense, change rooms at 12:30 at night !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Whatever you do DO NOT STAY HERE !!!!!!!!!

• Stayed: November 2010, traveled as a couple
4  Thank kerryberry68
Reviewed June 14, 2010

The bed was miserably hard; the window latch was broken preventing it staying open; the tub drain-stopper was broken; the door latch was difficult to open from the outside; the rollaway bed was a sagging mess. We could hear our nieghbors' conversations and TVs, and even more clearly when they moved to the hallway. The bathtowels were small.

The breakfast was less than ususal--muffins from Costco, bulk cereal, bread you may toast and apples. The coffee was not worthy.

Jonah, at the front desk was very pleasant and helpful, but he was limited by the circumstances.

• Stayed: June 2010, traveled with family
Reviewed May 27, 2009

We just wanted a place to sleep overnight. The mattress has no boxsprings, the hallway and rooms smelled bad, the breakfast was just not adequate and while we were sitting there, another patron was yelling at the owner because of the owner raising rates while he was staying there and the owner expected him to pay the difference. They were cutting tile in the front parking lot with the tile dust getting all over the cars. Sign in the front office says " We reserve the right to refuse service, no refunds" -- pretty sums up the attitude we got from the people at the front desk.

• Stayed: May 2009, traveled as a couple