“Just try the Vitnamese kitchen” 4 of 5 stars

Ranked #128 of 424 Restaurants in Bellingham
Cuisines: Vietnamese, Asian
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Reservations, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff
“Just try the Vitnamese kitchen”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 7, 2013 via mobile

We had chicken Pho and a rice menue. Both was really delicious. The service was ok we had to asked twice for the drink we ordered before but anyway everything was good we would recomanded

• Visited September 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars

“Perfect, Worth driving here”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 7, 2013

After a day of shopping, my husband and I wanted to go out to dinner. The soy House was close by and we decided to take a chance on Vietnamese food. He had never tried it but I had once before and thought I would not know what was on the menu. The place is small in a shopping center and I think you have to go a bit out of your way to get there since it is not facing a main street. Don't let the size of this place determine its worth. The tables were nearly always full at 6pm on a Saturday. The older gentleman server was very helpful at suggesting items for us. I was delighted to see the menu also in english. We could not have been more delighted with the size of the meal and the taste. Absolutely delicious. Even if you have never tasted Vietnamese food, now its time to take the challenge. Its worth it. Our total bill for 2 people was $25.79, including beverages.

• Visited August 2013
Santa Cruz, California
“Fresh and Flavorful”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 23, 2013

I am frequently in Bellingham on business and look forward to dining at Soy House. I can dine alone, read a paper or talk with the staff. The food is fresh, healthy and flavorful. My favorite is the green papaya salad. All of the soups are delicious. Authentic, yet creative cuisine.

I prefer to dine at the counter so I can watch the artful preparation.

The dessert menu is a bit limited. I wish there was more to select.

• Visited August 2013
Seattle, WA
“Great food”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 29, 2013

I've never had a bad meal here. They're very accommodating to customers with food restrictions. i.e. gluten free, vegan, vegetarian, etc.

• Visited July 2013
Bellingham, Washington
“Delicious”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 19, 2013

We regularly eat at Soy House. The manager/owner is the nicest man, as is all the family.
The food is delicious and consistent. It's a small place but the food and service are big time.

Visited April 2013