“Very Fresh Ingredients!”

Cuisines: Vietnamese
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed May 25, 2013

I was visiting from San Francisco and went here based on the positive Yelp reviews. It was great! In SF there are so many Vietnamese restos but I just loved Soy House. The food was fresh and delicious and the staff will go out of its way to accommodate customers. I ordered the spring roll and chicken salad. I thought it was strange that the menu offers just one spring roll at $1.99 but it was one big roll cut in two and was the perfect size. The chicken salad was delicious - a bed of lettuce with slivers of carrots and cucumbers and bean sprouts. The peanut dressing that came with the salad was just okay - I asked for the vinaigrette that is served with bun and liked that much better with the salad. The prices were very reasonable and the ingredients they use is very fresh. I hope to find a little gem like this back in San Francisco. But the next time I'm back in Bellingham, I will definitely return to this place!

Reviewed May 16, 2013

On our way to dropping off family members to the airport we pulled into this out of the way mall looking for a quick meal. We were pleased with the quality and value of our sandwiches. The service was prompt and personal, and the ambiance inviting. We will be returning as there appears to be many dishes we would like to enjoy.

Reviewed May 5, 2013

We tried almost all the Pho restaurants in Bellingham and this is hands down the best. The service is outstanding and the owner Tony knows his customers by name. When we walk in he knows our order and starts it before we even sit at our table. I've never had a disappointing meal and its always consistently good.

Reviewed May 4, 2013

I have been here several times since first finding it on TripAdvisor last year. Each time the food was well-prepared and the wait not long. Price is reasonable and the atmosphere is great for get-togethers. The only downside is it can be busy sometimes and closes early at 7pm.

Reviewed April 16, 2013 via mobile

My Bride is vegan and is always looking for places like this one, this place is her heaven. I like the walnut prawns!!