“Awesome food, fresh ingredients”
Review of Soy House

Soy House
Ranked #99 of 460 Restaurants in Bellingham
Cuisines: Vietnamese
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed March 11, 2013

I simply love this place. It has the best Pho I have ever had! Can't get tired of going there. The fresh spring roll with fried tofu tastes awesome. Good service and environment. The price is great too!

Reviewed February 13, 2013

This is the first (and my favourite) place to have Pho. The family that runs this little restaurant is super nice and attentive. The food is all freshly made and very good. I always have Pho Shrimp and my husband always has Pho Thai (beef). Quite often they have Kobe beef available as well. The pizzas are very different and super yummy as are their salad rolls. I wish I didn't love the Pho so much because I can't imagine trying anything else.. lol

When I leave this restaurant I count the days until I can come back (we live in Vancouver, BC). My tummy is full of yummy hot soup that is simply the best!! and it's also easy on your wallet!!

Reviewed June 19, 2012

I kept avoiding this place because it didn't look so good...but what a mistake. Delicious food and great service. They are so nice to you. The food came quick and was delicious. Definately reccomended!

3  Thank JazzyJam
Reviewed June 4, 2012

This is a great little Vietnamese restaurant. I love their pho and Vietnamese coffee and the service is exceptional! Its a small restaurant so the servers are very attentive. The value is also great. $7.99 for a huge bowl of pho and tea is $1. I can be full and very satisfied for less than $10 (not including tip of course). Recommend this restaurant to anyone!

3  Thank Melissa K
Reviewed May 21, 2012

As a Viet-girl who eats this type of food nearly everyday, I can honestly say this restaurant is almost as good as my mom's cooking! [don't tell her that though ;)] My favorite dishes are the ban cong (fried black-eyed beans and shrimp cake) and bun bo hue (kind of like a spiced pho broth with a different style of noodle. try this if you're wanting something different from the regular ole beef noodle soup). If you want a real treat, order the sizzling beef or seafood, which actually comes out to your table on a hot plate! This is sure to tickle your tastebuds and make all the other dinners super jealous! :)

5  Thank Hannah2013