“Great Coffee and Service”
Review of I Wanna Moka

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
I Wanna Moka
Ranked #354 of 451 Restaurants in Bellingham
Bellingham, Washington
“Great Coffee and Service”
Reviewed August 1, 2013

This is a local coffee chain, unlike Starbucks, and the coffee is delicious and NOT overpriced and burned... The service is friendly and the selections are wonderful - lots of sugar-free syrups and delicious yogurt shakes!

Visited August 2013

“Excellent coffee”
Reviewed September 3, 2012 via mobile

Had heard about this place on the radio so I thought I'd drive through and try it! They have the best coffee my husband and I have ever had! They use Fidalgo Bay, and it was so delicious! I had a hazelnut iced mocha, while my husband just had a plain old cup of joe. He liked mine so much we got it again the next and last day of our trip to Bellingham! Highly recommend! Prices were great and so was the service!

Been to I Wanna Moka? Share your experiences!