“Great food, beautiful location, nice atmosphere”

Anthony's Hearthfire Grill ~ Squalicum Harbor
Ranked #3 of 457 Restaurants in Bellingham
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed April 8, 2013

We really liked the restrauant. At first glance, the front of the restrauant is beautiflul to look at and admire. Walking in, we were greeted with happy peeps, with good attitudes. Upon sitting down, we ordered and got a great meal. The menu was not overly filled with too many choices, but the ones that were there were really, really good. Each of us thoroughly enjoyed our dining experience at the HearthFire Grill. On an additional note, since we chose this location to have a business meeting, we did stay for like 3 hours, without feeling rushed or hurried by any waiter or other people. Oveall great experience, we will definately be back to enjoy the restrauant another time.

Reviewed April 8, 2013

We made reservations for a late dinner on Easter Sunday for our first time at Anthonys Hearthfire we usually go to their other restaurant and couldn't get in there. This was fantastic. Our party of five were seated at a table overlooking the harbor just in time for a beautiful sunset. The food was delightful, drinks good and the wait staff very patient. I thought that was commendable as we were the last seating on a day that I know these folks had started at 11 am. I will definitely return.

Reviewed April 7, 2013

The restaurant is by the water and the view is fantastic/romantic.
The service is great and the food is very good and reasonablly priced.

Reviewed April 1, 2013 via mobile

I've eaten at Anthony's Hearthfire many times since they opened this location on the Bellingham waterfront. The food and service exceed my expectations each time I visit. Two times now I have reserved the large gathering area for meetings/special occasions, and each time I was blown away by how perfect the service was. The last time we reserved the meeting space there was only one server for our table of 10 ladies, yet he managed to serve us all flawlessly. I highly recommend this restaurant!

Reviewed April 1, 2013

Great food and service. I have been here before and had the Salmon which was probably the best thing I ever eaten. The difference is fresh vs frozen. I got the salmon again this time and it was great but not nearly as good as the fresh salmon I had before. If you have the chance go in the late summer and get the fresh salmon. It will blow your mind!