I read the previous review before staying at the Coachman, and must say that I encountered none of the problems addressed by the reviewer. The front desk staff was very friendly and accommodating. Yes, there was a cancellation policy, same as any hotel/motel. The rooms were simple (bed, bath, mini-fridge), but clean and only cost about $40 a night. I experienced none of the maintenance problems the previous reviewer stated. Everything was kept in good condition and worked fine. I also had no problems getting both a wake-up call, and outside calls patched directly to my room. All-in-all I was pleased to get a quiet, clean and friendly place to stay for half the price of Holiday Inn. I’m not much for taking my time to praise or denounce the businesses I visit, but I couldn’t let the previous review be the only representation of the Coachman Inn. I stayed, I'd stay again, and I'd gladly recommend you stay as well.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Good quality rooms at a fair price. complementary breakfast, wireless internet, extended cable with 10 HBO channels, free local calls, Fitness center with Dry Sauna, heated swimming pool, and coin laundry on site. Clean and comfortable rooms and customer service at its best. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline and Agoda so you can book your Coachman Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Coachman Hotel Bellingham
- Coachman Motel Bellingham