I have stayed at this hotel many times over the past two years, as I live in Vancouver and often make the trip down to shop in the US. The staff is always very friendly, the rooms are clean, and the location is good, close to I-5, but you don't hear it.
The only complaint I have is that the light from the parking lot tends to blast in through the window so you have to be a little creative with the way you close the blinds.
A continental breakfast is included. Closeby are several restaurants and a fantastic grocery store called Hagan.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Good quality rooms at a fair price. complementary breakfast, wireless internet, extended cable with 10 HBO channels, free local calls, Fitness center with Dry Sauna, heated swimming pool, and coin laundry on site. Clean and comfortable rooms and customer service at its best. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Agoda and Odigeo so you can book your Coachman Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Coachman Hotel Bellingham
- Coachman Motel Bellingham