We stayed here in our way to Vancouver based on these reviews; however I was very cautious as the pictures seemed to me like an outdated hotel with a great price for travelers. My surprise was that it´s really a gem; I don´t recall a better value in the last years.
First: management, please change the bed covers to something neutral and more appealing to the Western taste. Also, an update to the corporate brand would be more appealing.
Second: yes, the rooms are comfi, well isolated, good amenities, shower, faucets and equipment work perfect.
Third: another YES for their breakfast and the staff who take care of it. Where can you find a motel with soy milk, whole milk, skim, cream, etc etc and orange juice? No scrambles eggs but they have boiled eggs though!
Fourth: small but enough fitness center, pool, parking and vending machines spread over the motel.
Although the motel has a very convenient access from the highway it´s very well noise-isolated; you don´t need to go through Bellingham downtown; also it´s very close to the university. A few places around to have dinner but I always go to Fairhaven which is a short 5 min drive.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Good quality rooms at a fair price. complementary breakfast, wireless internet, extended cable with 10 HBO channels, free local calls, Fitness center with Dry Sauna, heated swimming pool, and coin laundry on site. Clean and comfortable rooms and customer service at its best. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Agoda and Odigeo so you can book your Coachman Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Coachman Hotel Bellingham
- Coachman Motel Bellingham