We stayed for 2 nights in late July 2008. We picked the Coachman Inn based on positive reviews on Trip Advisor. We were not disappointed! The desk person was helpful and friendly. I liked the fact that they did a visual check of the room to ensure that it was ready before giving us the key. The bed and bathroom were spotless, the towels were clean and the fridge worked. There was no microwave in our room and the only one available was in the corridor... an odd place to put one, but a better alternative to walking down to the breakfast area to use one. On short stays, we normally don't ask for housekeeping and some hotels will simply redo the beds but not replace the towels. At Coachman Inn, housekeeping did our bed, cleaned the bathroom and replaced our used towels. We came back from shopping to our room which looked like it was made up for the next guest. The only negative thing I can say is that the room door looked flimsy and the locking mechanism was really old.
We will definitely stay here again and recommend it to our friends. We got very good value for what we paid.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Good quality rooms at a fair price. complementary breakfast, wireless internet, extended cable with 10 HBO channels, free local calls, Fitness center with Dry Sauna, heated swimming pool, and coin laundry on site. Clean and comfortable rooms and customer service at its best. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline and Booking.com so you can book your Coachman Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Coachman Hotel Bellingham
- Coachman Motel Bellingham